Just a warning

TakeYourHand

This conservatorship is the worst for us (and yes Britney as she’s a prisoner weather or not she feels like one) because even if Britney speaks, honestly or not half of the world will still believe she’s not speaking freely. (99.9% of Exhale included)

The other half will believe her and rightfully so but let’s just say she’s really not saying what she wants...if a major chunk of people believe her and because of that the public perception changes, it won’t help her case. 
If anything it gives the people running this nightmare more time to slowly start manipulating this corrupt situation even more. 
If Britney makes a statement, please pay CLOSE attention to her words. Make sure they aren’t legally safe or a copy and paste of what Vivian has already said like “I could have petitioned to end it y’all. I’m ok.”

The conservatorship is main news now and I honestly pray she stays quiet if she can until the time is right. We just don’t know and until the court makes legal decisions we won’t have definitive answers. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another warning to some exhalers: Her comeback may not be fantastic, and great. She may not be snatching wigs, performing like 04, and it may not be the best **** to ever hit the radioes.. 
But, it will be from HER (I hope lol), it will be something SHE wants, even if its working with Will.I.Am :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: We have to start realise britney really should be FREE, free from expectations, free from being compared to everyone else and her own self. 
I really get what Serena gomez say when she talks about retiring. SHe wants to make music she loves, but when people dont support what you love you end up being a flop... 

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

No worries she will stay silent. Ingham said they can't comment on pending case.

I can't wait for Oprah to ask her this.

szvo1yd7u2m61.jpg

Honestly I think she’ll continue to stay silent for now because of Sams (Ingham) recent comment but I don’t see her remaining complete silent until the end of this. It’s going to be a long while until this is all settled. 
I would like to hear more of her peers speak up that worked with her mainly in 2011. 
Kesha, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and Will.I.Am. I understand that Rihanna and Nicki didn’t physically record with her but they did perform together and I’m sure they had backstage moments together. I know Will just commented but I’m sick of hearing how sweet and professional she is. That’s all surface level stuff. Not to mention EVERYONE says the same thing. We’ve heard it a million times. I want them to be honest because they can still love and respect her with telling their truths verses protecting her if that’s why we always get that same answer. It’s not her fault if things were weird and awkward behind the scenes. It’s the people putting her in that bubble. The only celebrities who spoke out that I know of are Iggy and Carson Daily who both blamed her team. 

4 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Honestly I think she’ll continue to stay silent for now because of Sams (Ingham) recent comment but I don’t see her remaining complete silent until the end of this. It’s going to be a long while until this is all settled. 
I would like to hear more of her peers speak up that worked with her mainly in 2011. 
Kesha, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and Will.I.Am. I understand that Rihanna and Nicki didn’t physically record with her but they did perform together and I’m sure they had backstage moments together. I know Will just commented but I’m sick of hearing how sweet and professional she is. That’s all surface level stuff. Not to mention EVERYONE says the same thing. We’ve heard it a million times. I want them to be honest because they can still love and respect her with telling their truths verses protecting her if that’s why we always get that same answer. It’s not her fault if things were weird and awkward behind the scenes. It’s the people putting her in that bubble. The only celebrities who spoke out that I know of are Iggy and Carson Daily who both blamed her team. 

Shebis staying silent till the end. God knows if she will ever say anything 

6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Shebis staying silent till the end. God knows if she will ever say anything 

I think she’ll talk one day. We’ll get an interview where she speaks along the same lines of FTR but with that said it will be modest answers because that’s who she is. If anything we’ll get the juiciest details in a book at some point but even then I don’t think she’s the type to pour out details as she’s never targeted others publicly. Who knows though, the wrath of a Mother is unmatched. 

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

Another warning to some exhalers: Her comeback may not be fantastic, and great. She may not be snatching wigs, performing like 04, and it may not be the best **** to ever hit the radioes.. 
But, it will be from HER (I hope lol), it will be something SHE wants, even if its working with Will.I.Am :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: We have to start realise britney really should be FREE, free from expectations, free from being compared to everyone else and her own self. 
I really get what Serena gomez say when she talks about retiring. SHe wants to make music she loves, but when people dont support what you love you end up being a flop... 

She will retire

45 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I doubt Rihanna and Nicki will ever SPEAK. Will mentioned her team tho, he made a really interesting comment basically saying the ones that should protect her make her doubt herself and just goes along with Bryan showing on that interview how much he belittles his sister. 

30 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I doubt Rihanna and Nicki will ever SPEAK. Will mentioned her team tho, he made a really interesting comment basically saying the ones that should protect her make her doubt herself and just goes along with Bryan showing on that interview how much he belittles his sister. 

I mean IMO Will made her feel something good because she looked sickening in both S&S videos. Confident, beautiful, and very editorial. With that being said, their interview with Ryan Secrest was awkward AF to the point where I’m not comfortable rewatching. 

10 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I mean IMO Will made her feel something good because she looked sickening in both S&S videos. Confident, beautiful, and very editorial. With that being said, their interview with Ryan Secrest was awkward AF to the point where I’m not comfortable rewatching. 

Maybe bc she knew she barely sang on BJ... 

2 hours ago, joanhs said:

I doubt that :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Her comeback will be huge I can feel it. She's really creative and she knows what to do to make bops, good music videos etc. but her team obvi destroys everything. Obviously first she has to be free, let's hope it will happen someday... 

They obviously can’t get her to go along with their narrative hence why we haven’t heard from her apart from the ‘all is well’ video which was vague af and Britney probably didn’t even know what she was responding to at the time since she was still in the facility. I honestly find myself wondering how much does she truly know about the movement considering the only Way she’d learn stuff about it is by her inner circle telling her and a lot of them (if not all of them) don’t seem to want what’s best for her at all. 

she will talk guys; she's southern and lest we forget her strong attitude before being in a conservatorship. oh she will talk; you'll see.

when she's free of this, i think it can be dangerous for her, cause im sure she's so bottled up, she'll ducking explode. i think she will go through a stage of anger for a while. - i don't blame her, i would've put a bullet through someones head if i was her, she's a prisoner anyways.

21 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I doubt that :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Her comeback will be huge I can feel it. She's really creative and she knows what to do to make bops, good music videos etc. but her team obvi destroys everything. Obviously first she has to be free, let's hope it will happen someday... 

Yes, she IS creative, she IS deep, I DO believe she can make music, but I really dont believe it will be for the masses, or GP, or even some biggest fans. I just think we should be prepared it wont be some big radio hit or 60 mintues visual album. 
"Rebellion" is a good example of how deep she is. But deep or creaitive  doesn't mean popular or huge

7 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Yes, she IS creative, she IS deep, I DO believe she can make music, but I really dont believe it will be for the masses, or GP, or even some biggest fans. I just think we should be prepared it wont be some big radio hit or 60 mintues visual album. 
"Rebellion" is a good example of how deep she is. But deep or creaitive  doesn't mean popular or huge

She already gave us hundred hits, good music videos, she's a legend, she doesn't have to prove anything sooo she can make whatever her heart wants I guess 

Archived