Rep. Matt Gaetz drags Jamie again

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm loving how he is blowing this up in a big way. It's absolutely amazing. It's also fascinating that he seems to be alienating his base along the way based on the twitter comments. While I'm absolutely thrilled someone is looking into this, it is admittedly a very strange case to lobby so hard for. I mean did he conduct a poll or something that told him his voter base is filled with huge Britney fans? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Hey, I'll take it!

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

"'Jamie Spears has diligently and professionally carried out his duties as one of Britney's conservators, and his love for his daughter and dedication to protecting her is clearly apparent to the court,' Thoreen told TMZ."

Aww... Peepaw must know the money train is coming to a halt soon, otherwise he would use Britney's money to hire a somewhat competent lawyer. I mean, this is really the best she could come up with? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

13 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

"'Jamie Spears has diligently and professionally carried out his duties as one of Britney's conservators, and his love for his daughter and dedication to protecting her is clearly apparent to the court,' Thoreen told TMZ."

Aww... Peepaw must know the money train is coming to a halt soon, otherwise he would use Britney's money to hire a somewhat competent lawyer. I mean, this is really the best she could come up with? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I can't with this dumb parrot anymore 

IMG-20210310-212311-028.jpg

46 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'm having a real internal struggle over how hard I'm agreeing with Matt on something :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

He's normally insufferable. Glad to see he's doing the right thing here though.

Yeah he’s normally a douche but every once in a while he says something sensible, like he’s pro-pot and anti big military spending.

Archived