Anastacia Appreciation Thread

• Super Mods

Welcome to the Anastacia appreciation thread :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: We all know her and her legendary voice. She had some amazing hits in the early 2000s. Even though she was American and marketed here music in the U.S. she did much better in Europe:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:she had multiple #1s here, and rightfully so. 

Here are some of her iconic hits :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it::

Unfortunately, Anastacia had to halt her singing career due to her breast cancer which has developed quite a lot, but she managed to stop it (yayyy). She never quite managed to recover her singing career though, and people close to her say she never really wanted to. After she recovered from cancer, she just wanted to enjoy her life to the fullest without working her *** off :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

But this is not the reason to forget what an amazing artist she is and all the iconic bops she gave us :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 

So thank you queen Anastacia, you're not forgotten :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 7
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Her vocal are insane (I legit thought she was a black when I first heard on the radio with all that soul)

Left outside alone is incredible 

omg, yes her vocals are insane. I think her dad is black though? I somewhat recall her giving that as the reason for her voice :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:Paid my dues is still a must song on all my playlists :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I’ve loved Anastacia since she first came out she deserves way more recognition. Always wanted to see her live! Her ‘Ressurection’ album she released a few years back has some beautiful songs on it. Most of the album I think is about her fighting cancer and her divorce. Her ‘Heavy Rotation’ album has a few good songs on it as well and she did a covers album which has a few amazing rock cover songs on it which her voice sounds incredible signing. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block