This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases 'If U Seek Amy' single in 2009 (March 10)

2 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Just watched the music video for the song after years. It’s really underappreciated. Love the rawness and mysterious vibe to it. The song’s production is great but can’t say it’s anywhere near my all-time favorite Britney songs.

yes i love the production and fun fact: it has been my favorite for a short while like ten or so years ago. i just wanted to try it out for mp3 to listen more but got tired of it quick

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

yes i love the production and fun fact: it has been my favorite for a short while like ten or so years ago. i just wanted to try it out for mp3 to listen more but got tired of it quick

I used to be obsessed with IUSA in 2009. As soon as the video for the song hit, I didn’t really care for it as much anymore. I remember having such high hopes for the video and that it was going to be like a ‘Toxic’ with a bunch of cool visual effects but that wasn’t the case. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I think I’m starting to appreciate the video for the song though after 13 years. It’s creatively done. :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I used to be obsessed with IUSA in 2009. As soon as the video for the song hit, I didn’t really care for it as much anymore. I remember having such high hopes for the video and that it was going to be like a ‘Toxic’ with a bunch of cool visual effects but that wasn’t the case. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I think I’m starting to appreciate the video for the song though after 13 years. It’s creatively done. :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

i guess back then when the video came out i liked it and thought it was fun, funky, and funny :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: and i was just 17 then

• Love 1