Gwen Stefani taps Saweetie for "Slow Clap" remix music video + solo music video out now

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gwen. gurl, release some normal music and not these 2 minute long tik-tok generation nonsense.   You are 51 but you made music more mature when you were 35  

Gwen Stefani teams up with Saweetie for a remix of "Slow Clap." Out now!     Credit to @bitbitboi, Gwen has also released a new music video for the solo version.

the thumbnail reminds me of

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thumbnail reminds me of

I love Gwen, but what in the White Savior Complex hell was that music video?

You would have thought she learned her lesson after the Harajuku Girls backlash...

Luckily for her the song is garbage, so any controversy it could have caused will be missed.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

I love Gwen, but what in the White Savior Complex hell was that music video?

You would have thought she learned her lesson after the Harajuku Girls backlash...

Luckily for her the song is garbage, so any controversy it could have caused will be missed.

I don’t understand what could be controversial in this video? What are you talking about?? 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

I don’t understand what could be controversial in this video? What are you talking about?? 

Um, her all black cast and them being the only ones twerking?

She used to get backlash for parading only asian girls around as her Harajuku Girls.

Let's also not forget the backlash with No Doubt's cowboys and indians themed video for Looking Hot. That one even got pulled.

It just seems like a really odd and tone deaf choice given today's social climate and the potential for backlash.

9 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Um, her all black cast and them being the only ones twerking?

She used to get backlash for parading only asian girls around as her Harajuku Girls.

Let's also not forget the backlash with No Doubt's cowboys and indians themed video for Looking Hot. That one even got pulled.

It just seems like a really odd and tone deaf choice given today's social climate and the potential for backlash.

What are you talking about? There's white girls twerking too, rewatch the video.

I don't see racism in here I'm sorry... also, let's focus on the real life problems.

tempsnip2.png

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Paolo94 said:

What are you talking about? There's white girls twerking too, rewatch the video.

I don't see racism in here I'm sorry... also, let's focus on the real life problems.

tempsnip2.png

So you don't see the racial stereotypes in this video?

• 3 weeks later...