Femme Fatale 4th Single

DARC1993

I recently got my Femme Fatale Vinyl and as I’m re listening to it I can’t help but feel the disservice we did to Inside out. 
I like Criminal a lot but comparing it to Inside out , my gosh what where we thinking haha . 

if we could go back in time would you change your choice or keep the same song you picked? 

#JusticeforInsideOut 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exhale mutually agreed for the most part that Inside Out was it. I think the official poll was on FB and a lot of her fans voted Criminal. It was weird. There were also conspiracies that her team did the poll for social interaction with the fans but already had plans to release Criminal. Inside Out was Unusual You part two. I remember people hating the fourth single pick back to back eras and from then on were lucky if we get two.

I honestly believe Femme Fatale would have been Britney’s first album To have 4 top ten hits if Inside Out was released..I still don’t understand what happened lol

But on the plus side Criminal is one of Britney’s most streamed songs because of tik tok lol 

Gp loves criminal and it was a good choice tbh.. the problem is that it wasn’t marketed well enough, even YouTube blocked a video so no one listened to track but it will outstream the other ff bops at some point..

I adore inside out thou (more then a criminal) and think they should released it as 5 single ❤️

Criminal has major sentimental value to me so it'll always hold a special place in my heart but tbh I think he about to lose me is my fav track 

I can't remember what I voted for but I do recall that I did vote

When ff was released gasoline was my all time fav followed by up n down and selfish 

Honestly the whole album is such fire and I have been really loving it a lot as of late

Also FF was the last physical CD I ever purchased 

5 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I honestly believe Femme Fatale would have been Britney’s first album To have 4 top ten hits if Inside Out was released..I still don’t understand what happened lol

But on the plus side Criminal is one of Britney’s most streamed songs because of tik tok lol 

We’ve already achieved that here in the UK with BOMT album. All singles went top 10 and BTMYH actually got to number 1 as her fourth single was is crazy! Also with ITZ where MATM reached number 2 and Toxic and Everytime got to number 1. I don’t count Outrageous because it didn’t get a proper release.

Archived