Sean Federline post: “Stop worshiping them, Stop being a consumer”

I’m not sure how to add screenshots on her but he posted it on his ig story

he said stop “worshiping them n star worshiping YOU, stop being a consumer and start being a PRODUCER”

I don’t think he’s talking about being an actual music producer either

what if He posting for Britney on his ig:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

regardless he knows exactly what is going on and I just want to say I feel so bad for those kids they were literally pitted against there money and used as one of the reasons for her to be in the conservatorship

i can only imagine the first hand/second hand abuse they have suffered

they cleary had to notice that no matter how strong Britney was in front of them that something was wrong 

46 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Leave the kids out of it. First off why are y’all following kids? It’s beyond creepy. Secondly there needs to rules against posting about her kids. It should be automatically flagged and deleted. Leave the boys alone. 

Agreed. I think posts about her kids should be automatically removed.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, danny1994 said:

And stop analyzing every single post by them thinking it has something to do with Britney. They're kids, let them live normal kid lives.

This!  It always bugs me how so many kids have IG and Twitter...  there really should be an 18 year age minimum on those sites.  I have cousins on there who are literally in elementary school and i'm like wtf?  The amount of stuff they can get exposed to on there.  At least when I was a teen, all we had was private sites like myspace or msn or facebook (when it used to be like myspace lol) when it was just between you and your friends/family. But now those sites are about content discovery (which is just cover up for clout, content overload, and creepy DMs).

• Love 1
  • Like 1