Prince Charles shares a series of pictures with People of Colour following Meghan & Harry's interview

I - 

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Is this his way of trying to prove he's not the racist one? Let's not forget Harry said in the interview he asked his dad to stop all this bad press about Meghan and he didn't do anything to help.

The place released the following statement earlier today:

EwDfzHoWEAALqP-?format=jpg&name=large

268163_8579577_updates.jpg.d290d93591a70c8d70a2854fd503d5e7.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

Well, i'll say it's interesting when you have to go out and do something as orchestrated as this the day after the interview, but of course, it could be just a coinsodence. I wonder when this trip was planned?

I expect any findings that are made during these investigations won't be secret for long.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Oh so they shared space with some black folks a few times, they aren't racists then! Wow.

And that official statement is more revealing and hurting to them than helpful: they didn't have a close relationship or fluent communication with Harry and Meghan to even know how they were feeling, and that phrase "recollections may vary" is almost incriminatory.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Slayer said:

I - 

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Is this his way of trying to prove he's not the racist one? Let's not forget Harry said in the interview he asked his dad to stop all this bad press about Meghan and he didn't do anything to help.

The place released the following statement earlier today:

EwDfzHoWEAALqP-?format=jpg&name=large

268163_8579577_updates.jpg.d290d93591a70c8d70a2854fd503d5e7.jpg

Didn’t prince Charles said to Diana that her humanitarian labour was a pose back then when they were divorcing...?  And now this...

By the way... I’m surprised about the negative reception of Meghan’s interview, after all the things that happened in the past it’s time to speak loud and clear about the Royal Family, the ones who live in a permanent pose. Sometimes I think people is really forgetful...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block