Oprah just uploaded her old interview with Britney on her youtube channel

Villanelle

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember Oprah praised Britney for being really humble not demanding crazy stuffs to do the interview, her staff even praised her too to Oprah saying she was the nicest celeb to go on the Oprah show. 

Sometimes Oprah can be very inquisitive. I hope that if she does interview Britney that she would keep in mind that it would be like no other interview she has ever done. She'll have to choose words very carefully to not trigger traumas that could be avoided for the sake of  Britney's health and to not put Britney in a position she would have to put extra care in security, because the conservatorship involves more people than her dad and there's a lot of money in the feud. 

1 hour ago, phareezy said:

She gunning for that exclusive post-conservatorship sit down.

I hope not. I lost respect for Oprah with that interview with H&M.  She didn’t fact check or probe.  Essentially let them get away with bold-faced lies for views. It was infuriating. Britney shouldn’t humor her.

46 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

I hope not. I lost respect for Oprah with that interview with H&M.  She didn’t fact check or probe.  Essentially let them get away with bold-faced lies for views. It was infuriating. Britney shouldn’t humor her.

Fact check? And where was she supposed to go looking? It was pretty clear that those were Megan and Harry point of views, who happened to live inside the royal family, it's not like she interviewed a Billy B:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Archived