Will.i.am says Britney was a machine to her family, praises her as a person and talks about working with her in 2012

This is the kind of support we are looking for. Someone who’s been close to her, who’s a well known artist speaking their mind. 

I think Will.i.am is a good guy. I don’t care for his production with BJ but I don’t think he has any malice and coming out and speaking so openly about her being controlled and her issues with her family is brave. It’s also a lot more than what people like Madonna, Beyoncé, Rihanna have did. People who have actually worked with her before. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, jokobish said:

Wow, good for him!!! That’s a statement! When the people around you are constantly doubting you and making you feel like you’re not mentally capable, you will slowly start to believe it as well. Which explains her awful anxiety. This poor girl, man.. it’s just heartbreaking to sit back and not be able to do anything 

They constantly treat her like a child making her feel she can't live without them and they are doing her a favor when in reality they wouldn't be **** without her/ putting her under a cship. Just sees for her brothers interview. He belittles her so much, saying how would she live without a cship if she's the worst driver in the world and can't make reservations. Wanting credit for her success/brand/fortune and for helping the family financially too. They make her feel small so they can feel more powerful and great. Jealous people and ***ist men do this. I believe Jamie, JL and Bryan are all jealous of her success and they resent her somehow. And Lynne always wanted to be a star so she pushed Britney so she could live thru her. Britneys family treat her as if she isn't capable of anything other than performing and earning them money. She's only good at being star, for everything else she's a sick little girl, like Jamie said. No one would feel confident living under a cship and having a family like hers, but to hell with Britney, right? She's such a drama queen according to JL. What matters like Bryan said is the cship has been very good for the family. 

3 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Will can be one, if not THE, most generic artist out there. But him coming foward to talk about her in times where most of their peers just stay quiet, its kinda admirable.

Where's Rihanna? Where's the ultimate feminist, Beyoncé? Where's the number 1 fan, Gaga? Where's Nicki? Where's ******* Madonna? Taylor?  I'd expect any of them to talk something, since they had connections with Britney in the past and/or during the conservatorship and are women in the industry :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

And then comes Will. Pitbull showed his suport, using beautiful words to express his feelings about Britney and her situation. Kim also did "something". Even Bon Jovi, someone that I would never imagine... I'm keeping the list yall, Miley still is the ultimate Britney stan and use #FreeBritney whenever she sees the possibility, she's number 1! 

Beyonce, Rihanna and Nicki didn't even support Kesha who was so outspoken about the whole thing with Dr Luke. Madonna is an attention ***** that if Britney ever gets out of this and wants to do music again, u can bet she will want to do smt with Britney, the same way she did back in 2008. 

Taylor and Gaga are rather disappointing. They didn't even mention the doc, nothing. Selena is another fake fan. 

Will seems very supportive, like Miley he was pro Free Britney before become a thing.

Will comments sometimes on her Instagram, he probably thinks she'll read It. Always sweet and caring.

The cloud thing he said is exactly what I think It happens. Britney has been a victim of severe manipulation, gaslighting, and according to Jamie and Bryan words, they go hard with the idea she is nothing without them... They saved her, she needs them or something bad will happen, she is useless... and that's probably a big reason of her silence.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Will can be one, if not THE, most generic artist out there. But him coming foward to talk about her in times where most of their peers just stay quiet, its kinda admirable.

Where's Rihanna? Where's the ultimate feminist, Beyoncé? Where's the number 1 fan, Gaga? Where's Nicki? Where's ******* Madonna? Taylor?  I'd expect any of them to talk something, since they had connections with Britney in the past and/or during the conservatorship and are women in the industry :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

And then comes Will. Pitbull showed his suport, using beautiful words to express his feelings about Britney and her situation. Kim also did "something". Even Bon Jovi, someone that I would never imagine... I'm keeping the list yall, Miley still is the ultimate Britney stan and use #FreeBritney whenever she sees the possibility, she's number 1! 

It is interesting that man of showbiz can be more supportive than women. All these singers say nothing yet Will addressed the cloud. It seems to me a lot of singers benefited Britney being in cship. She was number 1 be4 breakdown, but after it and cship it became clear she is not the top entertainer anymore. I low key think that lou made that scheme to rise her other clients. Remember where was Jlo comparing to Britney in her prime. And now she and Beyonce r on top. Idk maybe it is just my weird imagination and i love Jlo. but still it is very sad none of them adress the elephant in the room.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Bundy said:

‘I remember when she was doing X Factor and I wanted to do Scream and Shout with her and people would say the things she would say about her – “she’s not there, she’s not all the way there” – and then we did Scream and Shout and she was there.’ 

Not really sure what he means with this statement. But really glad he spoke out in a such a genuinely sweet way.

Oh he's one to talk.  He wouldn't even let her speak to ryan seacrest about her favorite song Alien, he kept cutting her off. And he added that blip and basically sabatoged other artists on Britney Jean to promote his own songs.  He needs to disappear and never talk on britney again. He's just jumping on the bandwagon.

2 hours ago, David Rose said:

Not really sure what he means with this statement. But really glad he spoke out in a such a genuinely sweet way.

I think he meant she would've said the same thing about herself on Xfactor. Like it was pretty obvious she wasn't there 100% and she wasn't even trying hard to fake it. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

9 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

They are still afraid of her star power imo..

”feminists” :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 3

Ooooh we know who is gonna produce her comeback album :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Jk I have said this before and I will say it now. Conservatorship ruined her birth emotionally and physically. Its insane what they have done to this girl. To her mind and to her body. And will confirms it