Will.i.am says Britney was a machine to her family, praises her as a person and talks about working with her in 2012

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

he didn't mention FF either, so stop :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

he clearly just mentioned 2012 because of what people were saying about her during X Factor. 

He did 1 song in FF and 7 in BJ, including the two singles tho. He even gave interviews with her at the time to promote the album, but just chose to completely ignore his work with her after S&S but OK :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

That is so nice of Will to say that.  Say what you want about his work on BJ, but as a person he seems genuine in his working with her and his love for music.  Britney left an impact on him that he felt the need to speak out in her defense even though he could have kept to himself, since he hasn't worked with her in over 7 years.

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, Bundy said:

He did 1 song in FF and 7 in BJ, including the two singles tho. He even gave interviews with her at the time to promote the album, but just chose to completely ignore his work with her after S&S but OK :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

but his comment wasn't necessarily directed at all his work with Britney, but specifically at the comments he would hear when he wanted to do Scream & Shout with her, about Britney "not being all the way there"  while doing the X Factor

thus, meaning he didn't get those comments when he worked with her in 2011 or 2013. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

He highlighted the main point here, She most likely still trusts the Cloud for some reason and because she's such a sweetheart, that's why she doesn't file for the corservatorship to end. She needs some qualified outsider to counsel her and open her eyes!

Yup I even saw a lawyer on ig saying Britney is definitely being “unduly influenced” if she hasn’t filed a petition to terminate the conservatorship by now  

32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but his comment wasn't necessarily directed at all his work with Britney, but specifically at the comments he would hear when he wanted to do Scream & Shout with her, about Britney "not being all the way there"  while doing the X Factor

thus, meaning he didn't get those comments when he worked with her in 2011 or 2013. 

I mean he didn’t exactly work with Britney in 2013:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1