Will.i.am says Britney was a machine to her family, praises her as a person and talks about working with her in 2012

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will.i.am reflected on his time working with Britney Spears after watching The NY Times documentary Framing Britney Spears. "The treatment of women goes way beyond the music industry. It’s societ

I was wondering when he was going to say something. "The musician continued: ‘There’s this weird cloud around her that doesn’t truly believe in her and when you trust that cloud maybe that’s part

Will can be one, if not THE, most generic artist out there. But him coming foward to talk about her in times where most of their peers just stay quiet, its kinda admirable. Where's Rihanna? Where

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Nickey said:

I want tea on Britney Jean. Was he forced to rush it? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

He's not in a cship tho... :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Obviously, she had a residency coming up and they wanted the album release to coincide with her residency beginning. If Britney had her way, she would’ve taken her time with it. Remember during the Glory interviews how she would say all the time (paraphrasing) “this album is my baby, I didn’t want to rush it and I wanted more control over the process, I wanted to take my time with this album”.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Funny how he doesn't mention the BJ sessions :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

he didn't mention FF either, so stop :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

he clearly just mentioned 2012 because of what people were saying about her during X Factor. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean