Will.i.am says Britney was a machine to her family, praises her as a person and talks about working with her in 2012

Will.i.am reflected on his time working with Britney Spears after watching The NY Times documentary Framing Britney Spears.

"The treatment of women goes way beyond the music industry. It’s society and the lack of true support and lifting up of the female," he said. "Britney has endured some pretty harsh treatment from her own and she’s an amazing person and her heart is pure. "Everyone’s had some downfalls and some choices that they’ve made personally but she’s awesome."

He fondly remembers "laughing" and listening to Britney’s "dreams and passion points" when they worked together.  

"We’ve had success together and she’s like the sweetest person in the world. The sweetest. Couldn’t hurt a fly. An amazing woman, amazing mom."

"We’ve all had things that we’ve done in the past and because she’s such a machine, she was a machine to her family. It’s just sad how that force, that bright light, that energy and love she has shared to the world…"

"I remember when she was doing X Factor and I wanted to do Scream and Shout with her and people would say the things she would say about her – 'she’s not there, she’s not all the way there' – and then we did Scream and Shout and she was there."

Will continued: "There’s this weird cloud around her that doesn’t truly believe in her and when you trust that cloud maybe that’s part of the reason why Britney is the way she is, is because that cloud around her, she trusts the people that are responsible for that cloud."

"The person that I saw in the studio, the person that loves music. She loves the hell out of some music, she loves some dance. She loves it. That I love.... If I think about the relationship between a music and a person that keeps them safe and vibration stable – love – that person is Britney Spears.  She’s dope. Say what you wanna say, I love Britney."

Source: Metro

Funny how he doesn't mention the BJ sessions :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

biam.jpg

3 minutes ago, Nickey said:

I want tea on Britney Jean. Was he forced to rush it? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

He's not in a cship tho... :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Obviously, she had a residency coming up and they wanted the album release to coincide with her residency beginning. If Britney had her way, she would’ve taken her time with it. Remember during the Glory interviews how she would say all the time (paraphrasing) “this album is my baby, I didn’t want to rush it and I wanted more control over the process, I wanted to take my time with this album”.

• Love 4
  • Like 2