People want Oprah Winfrey’s next interview to be with Britney Spears

BUWYGF

Britney can do an independent documentary but won't get half of the public interest and do it for a big streming platform, like Netflix, it's no different than do it to a television, It’s all media and they'll all make money out of her. But Britney it's an artist, there's no way for her to get away from that. Even if she uses social media, they still will make notice (and money) out of that. So, if there's no way to avoid, she might as well take advantage of it and use in her favor. Even if Britney is free, the whole process won't end easy, and she might benefit from the publicity and the money she'll make from a deal with a big network. 

That being said, Oprah is the best option. Not just because she's the best in doing it, but because she is the one who people most relate. But it will have to be a "tell all" interview, cause if she sit with Oprah trying to hold information, things will get awkward. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No not Oprah, and definitely not Ellen. They've lost their credibility long ago.  Honestly, it needs to be a journalist who has empathy to who he/she's interviewing and not doing simply for entertainment or shock value.

If there's no journalist like that left, then I say just let her speak freely with an off-camera interviewer like she did on FTR.

I would love Mario Lopez or a journalist from the UK to interview her though, since she's always been the most comfortable and herself with them.  They don't have to be some popular world-renowned journalist but someone who'll simply let her be at the forefront and help her speak the things she wants to address.

Archived