People want Oprah Winfrey’s next interview to be with Britney Spears

No offence but just because Meghan Markle has recently been interviewed by Oprah doesn’t mean Britney has to be. Meghan probably chose Opera as she relates to another strong, black, empowering female woman. 

Britney’s situation is completely different. Oprah interviewed Britney years ago. In my opinion she talks over her guests way too much and that always bugs me with Oprah. I’d love an interviewer who wanted to get right to the important questions and have someone she felt really really comfortable with. Someone she would be relaxed and willingly opened up towards. 

• Love 4

Media doesn’t deserve her attention!

I want Britney to stfu on everybody (I dont have Have something against Oprah or other journalists).. they all are part of a big machine wich wanted Britney to break.. 

Once she rebelled against them and was communicated with fans through letters.. very sweet, pure (even raw) from her side.

With social media she can always communicate with her fans (lives, letters, videos, just post some thoughts or pics).

And I want Britney to direct her own documentary. I want her to talk about everything she thinks we deserve to know. Book is a good idea but I think documentary will be better (If both happens that would be awesome)

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I like the attention Britney's case gets and I know that's kind of a good wish towards her, but not Oprah, please. She was kinda harsh with her back in the day and I think their characters doesn't really complement each other. I think a For The Record kind of documentary film would be really amazing, or even "just" a book. Maybe the book fits Britney's preferences better, so that's it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I think a few years back I would’ve jumped on the idea. But now it just seems like another opportunity to make money off Britney. No disrespect to Oprah. Something like a podcast feels more authentic in today’s environment. Ultimately it all the depends on what B is comfortable with, if at all.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I like the attention Britney's case gets and I know that's kind of a good wish towards her, but not Oprah, please. She was kinda harsh with her back in the day and I think their characters doesn't really complement each other. I think a For The Record kind of documentary film would be really amazing, or even "just" a book. Maybe the book fits Britney's preferences better, so that's it. 

I agree with everything you've said except the part about Oprah. I don't remember the Oprah interview with Britney but I do remember the one with Mary Kate & Ashley where she constantly grilled them about their weight. Back then, everyone praised Oprah for trying to get to the truth, but in our current climate I watched it the other day and it was extremely cringeworthy and uncomfortable. I think Oprah knows how to read the room and has changed her interview style to better reflect the times and be more respectful to her interviewees. I'd be fine with Britney doing an interview with any major news outlet (once she's fully able to) because I think the amount of scrutiny the documentary generated will influence the questions that people want the answers to while making sure Britney is treated respectfully. It won't be a good look for any interviewer to pull another Diane Sawyer.

I'd be happy with however Britney wants to tell her story - whether that's a documentary, a book, an interview, or if she wants to use her music as a creative outlet. I just want it to be her choice and for her to have complete control over it since she's been micromanaged for so long that it's time for her to have the final say in how she shares whatever she wants us to know. 

959856ef7fce78b07b718ec51232214af0bc29c1

• Love 4

If she's going to do a sitdown, I'd love for it to be Oprah because who else is there? The only thing is sometimes Oprah can be a little condescending. Otherwise, Britney should just get a film crew, sit down and just talk to us with no interviewer. 13 part special on HBO. One hour devoted to every year she's been in this ****. Reading receipts and dropping names like she's tryna get in the clerb :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1

I don't trust Oprah , she is sketchy. She seems double-faced. She feeds herself on the misery of others and exploits their weakness for clout. She was allegedly aware about Weinstein's antics and didn't say anything :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red: She always acts like she's woke but she's basically always hanging out with the most corrupt people...

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Isn't she friends with Epstein or something? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

She’s friends with all the pedos.

:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

I wouldn’t want her to interview Britney. I’m sure there are better candidates. I might actually prefer for her to just make her own tell-all documentary and share her story. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

Media doesn’t deserve her attention!

I want Britney to stfu on everybody (I dont have Have something against Oprah or other journalists).. they all are part of a big machine wich wanted Britney to break.. 

Once she rebelled against them and was communicated with fans through letters.. very sweet, pure (even raw) from her side.

With social media she can always communicate with her fans (lives, letters, videos, just post some thoughts or pics).

And I want Britney to direct her own documentary. I want her to talk about everything she thinks we deserve to know. Book is a good idea but I think documentary will be better (If both happens that would be awesome)

This. No more using Britney, please. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1