Zayn comes out and says "F the Grammys"

Update: 

Screen-Shot-2021-03-14-at-5-23-16-PM.png

Earlier:

Zayn let it known he has no love for the recording academy at all, saying you win if you send gifts and other things, not about being an artist. 

Screen-Shot-2021-03-10-at-7-01-17-AM.png

Billboard also explains his anger is justified.  He was deemed ineligible for best new artist due to being in one direction. 

His hit collaboration with Taylor swift, his last true hit. 

"I don't wanna live forever," was nominated for best song written for visual media. Had it won, it wouldn't have gone to him, but to Taylor swift and the songwriters. 

zaynmalik.thumb.jpg.cdcb683401c626c29c0f82b40370fa5d.jpg

• Love 2

I loveee Zayn but his latest album is a snore.  His voice is so magical, but his new music doesn't show case that.  He needs to go back to his original style or try something new.  I hope he's not stuck in the same situation that Nicole is in (being super talented, especially vocally, but getting crappy music and promotion).

Sounds like someone is mad his emo pop isn’t sticking onto radio like other artist. Maybe if he actually went out and performed people would get to know his music. Quit yapping about something that isn’t meant to be and start booking some stages to perform!! giphy.gif

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Billboard also explains his anger is justified.  He was deemed ineligible for best new artist due to being in one direction. 

His hit collaboration with Taylor swift, his last true hit. 

"I don't wanna live forever," was nominated for best song written for visual media. Had it won, it wouldn't have gone to him, but to Taylor swift and the songwriters. 

All that is crazy!! You can tell that the nominations are based on technicisms and not on artistry/artists... His music and overall image and message as a solo artist has nothing to do with 1D, and that song with Taylor wouldn't have been the same without him. How can an association of artists not be able to see that??

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block