House Republicans are demanding fellow Republicans and Democrats to hold hearings on conservatorship abuse, citing Britney's case as an example

20 hours ago, phareezy said:

In a way, I feel yes. He will look kind of silly being so vocal about Britney while he's being investigated for a pretty serious crime. Plus so many of these politicians tend to just resign immediately nowadays (NY Governor Cuomo excluded lol) once they're even accused of ***ual misconduct.

Maybe Jim Jordan will take up the slack unless some damning news about him is about to drop too :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

On the other hand, I can see some other politician maybe backing the movement along with the ACLU. AOC would be great but she backs so many other issues and I could see her thinking this isn't as pressing since she's such a vocal supporter of the every man and Gaetz and Jordan didn't get the best reactions from their fanbases for picking this one up.

Will this make him look like hypocritical? This just makes everything 10x worse:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Gaetz cast the lone 'no' vote on a widely bipartisan human trafficking bill that passed unanimously through the U.S. Senate in September [2017] before sailing through the House by a count of 418 to 1

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, phareezy said:

In a way, I feel yes. He will look kind of silly being so vocal about Britney while he's being investigated for a pretty serious crime. Plus so many of these politicians tend to just resign immediately nowadays (NY Governor Cuomo excluded lol) once they're even accused of ***ual misconduct.

Maybe Jim Jordan will take up the slack unless some damning news about him is about to drop too :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

On the other hand, I can see some other politician maybe backing the movement along with the ACLU. AOC would be great but she backs so many other issues and I could see her thinking this isn't as pressing since she's such a vocal supporter of the every man and Gaetz and Jordan didn't get the best reactions from their fanbases for picking this one up.

This quote makes him look hypocritical right? This just makes everything 10x worse :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Gaetz cast the lone 'no' vote on a widely bipartisan human trafficking bill that passed unanimously through the U.S. Senate in September [2017] before sailing through the House by a count of 418 to 1

2 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

This quote makes him look hypocritical right? This just makes everything 10x worse :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Yeah it does... ****. Man, why can't these politicians just keep it in their pants?

Hopefully whatever work he was doing for Britney moves forward but I wouldn't expect him to talk too much about it publicly for a while.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

@phareezy It gets worse. He was also trending on Twitter

Are we sure Team Con aren't discrediting him? They have their tentacles EVERYWHERE guys!!

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, phareezy said:

Jesus Christ :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: whyyyyyyyy is this one of the few politicians who supported the movement? ****. I think he's going to resign. This is getting bad.

2 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Are we sure Team Con aren't discrediting him? They have their tentacles EVERYWHERE guys!!

Another one just in. Could the hearing get cancelled? :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Haha 1