Favorite Womanizer performance?

Lorenzo

Favorite Womanizer performance?   

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

X-Factor, for sure.  I thought that was going to be the real beginning of the return of her stage presence, especially after the part around 3:40.  She seemed a lot more confident again, was giving great facial expressions, and just seemed really energetic. I remember being so excited after watching it the first time and rewatching it over and over. 

2 minutes ago, notjennifer said:

X-Factor, for sure.  I thought that was going to be the real beginning of the return of her stage presence, especially after the part around 3:40.  She seemed a lot more confident again, was giving great facial expressions, and just seemed really energetic. I remember being so excited after watching it the first time and rewatching it over and over. 

Well this is kinda true. I voted for the Bambi performance because I love her outfit and I think she was dancing very well there, but the stage presence wasn’t the best. X Factor and the two performances in Japan had probably the best stage presence overall 

8 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

Well this is kinda true. I voted for the Bambi performance because I love her outfit and I think she was dancing very well there, but the stage presence wasn’t the best. X Factor and the two performances in Japan had probably the best stage presence overall 

Her makeup and outfit for the Bambi performance were definitely the best.  I think it's the hair flipping in the X Factor performance that really sells it for me lol.  Can't really do that in the performances where she's wearing a hat. 

53 minutes ago, notjennifer said:

i keep hearing this over the years and i dont know if im looking at something else but i do not see it at all.

and it's literally not even close imo

This is the only one where she serves immaculate face and stage presence throughout

I genuinely think of this as the best performance post breakdown and the last televised performance she looked like herself

No idea why people like the xfactor one. All she did was walk and do a hairflip during the break, not to mention she got blasted hard for that performance 

And her not being able to use her own microphone is literally scary? It's confirmed that was because of the conservatorship

15 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i keep hearing this over the years and i dont know if im looking at something else but i do not see it at all.

Tbh, I'm an old and I was 17 at the time waiting to be able to watch all these performances on YouTube after they aired.  There's a bit of nostalgia for the first time I saw the X Factor performance to be considered.  I remember being really disappointed with the Bambi and Star Academy performances at the time, and, to me, the X Factor performance was an improvement.  

22 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

and it's literally not even close imo

This is the only one where she serves immaculate face and stage presence throughout

I genuinely think of this as the best performance post breakdown and the last televised performance she looked like herself

agree 100%

21 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

No idea why people like the xfactor one. All she did was walk and do a hairflip during the break, not to mention she got blasted hard for that performance 

And her not being able to use her own microphone is literally scary? It's confirmed that because of the conservatorship

thank you. and yes omg how scary!!!

4 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

agree 100%

I think most users maybe haven't fully looked at the Hey Hey Hey one beginning to end? It's genuinely the only one where she serves lol. The GMA one she seems anxiety ridden. Her face is stoic during the Star Academy one and her eyebrows get covered (for the bambi one too), which makes her look weird. And the xfactor one looks like a filler circus tour performance. The NTV outfit is ugly, unfortunately, and the camerawork is a bit wonky. 

It's Hey Hey Hey >>> NTV > Bambi >> rest

44 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

I think most users maybe haven't fully looked at the Hey Hey Hey one beginning to end? It's genuinely the only one where she serves lol. The GMA one she seems anxiety ridden. Her face is stoic during the Star Academy one and her eyebrows get covered (for the bambi one too), which makes her look weird. And the xfactor one looks like a filler circus tour performance. The NTV outfit is ugly, unfortunately, and the camerawork is a bit wonky. 

It's Hey Hey Hey >>> NTV > Bambi >> rest

My issue with the Star Academy performance is the outfit :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Archived