Selena Gomez considering retiring from music: "I want to give it one last try"

Maybe try acting again for awhile, she seems to enjoy that. I mean all her behind the scenes of acting jobs see her actually having fun.

Singing wise, she has great singles but i watched a couple of her performances and its like she doesn't want to be their.  I get anxiety and nerves could be a bigger factor.

It be cool to see Selena in the MCU as a fun superhero or something. Maybe go into adult romcoms/dramas!

Maybe someone like Miss America

https://external-preview.redd.it/zbQwGXjhETjxGu2mpmmXl6TDP00m73kB9ixeUxviRPo.jpg?auto=webp&s=4340ae62ea2fa31756b51a7e3f09a89803eb6c63

• Love 1

I like her but people don’t take her serious bc tbh she really can’t perform unfortunately. As we all seen doesn’t take the biggest pipes to sell a record but true talent and captivating an audience is hard. At the end of the day you have to be able to perform the music your making and “sell it” She may sell records but she doesn’t promote her music with live performances or anything. Since revival 5 years ago now or so...Even so so performers still try look at dua. She’s not the best dancer but she promotes her music n continues to try and try harder. Idk I feel Selena started the music thing for fun as a young teen but didn’t realize the work and effort she had to put in... it is a real business Every artist is different. She makes good bops but if she can’t perform them or better yet have the passion toooo perform them .. idk what she expects. Wish her the best.

• Like 1

Rare was a boring album... her singles between 2016 and 2019 were decent. I do love her Spanish music so far... “Selfish Love” has a lot of potential to being a big radio hit - I hope she gets a top 10 bc at this point I feel bad for the girl... she needs a new team to help rework her brand. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know::yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block