Piers Morgan FIRED from Good Morning Britain - he stomps off set because Meghan Markle wants nothing to do with him

He has been awful towards her for months, if not years, and I'm one of the 40,000+ who complained to Ofcom yesterday. 

I also complained about Jane Moore on Loose Women. I couldn't believe how dismissive she was to Charlene White, a black woman, while she spoke her truth about racist experiences. 

First time ever complaining to Ofcom and they got two complaints in the one day. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, rennen said:

He has been awful towards her for months, if not years, and I'm one of the 40,000+ who complained to Ofcom yesterday. 

I also complained about Jane Moore on Loose Women. I couldn't believe how dismissive she was to Charlene White, a black woman, while she spoke her truth about racist experiences. 

First time ever complaining to Ofcom and they got two complaints in the one day. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

OMG Jane was making me so *** **** angry too! I thought the exact same.

It really saddened me that there are people like Piers & Jane being so dismissive and blindly biased!

• Love 2
Just now, Slayer said:

OMG Jane was making me so *** **** angry too! I thought the exact same.

It really saddened me that there are people like Piers & Jane being so dismissive and blindly biased!

I genuinely couldn't believe it. 

I tend to have it on as background noise while I'm working but I was so disturbed yesterday I stopped in my tracks. It wasn't just her dismissive tone but also the way she was looking at Charlene while she spoke of her experiences. It was truly awful. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, rennen said:

I genuinely couldn't believe it. 

I tend to have it on as background noise while I'm working but I was so disturbed yesterday I stopped in my tracks. It wasn't just her dismissive tone but also the way she was looking at Charlene while she spoke of her experiences. It was truly awful. 

I felt the same, I couldn't believe how much she was trying to shut down a black woman's point of view. It was like she had no regard for Charlene's experiences or her views. It made me so angry, I've always not liked her as i've saw her make similar comments about POC and be dismissive, but I thought it was TOO much, especially this time!

I hate how they are trying to spin it that this whole thing is still Meghan's fault, despite the 'institution' making Meghan feel this way and unprotected. I'm sure if Meghan was given the help she needed and the 'institution' 'protected' her in the media like she believed they would, her and Harry would have probably stayed in the UK. They definitely were trying to paint Meghan as some kind of villain! The Palace's statement today was absolutely pathetic too.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block