Piers Morgan FIRED from Good Morning Britain - he stomps off set because Meghan Markle wants nothing to do with him

• Community Curators
Update:

Piers Morgan has been asked to leave by Good Morning Britain, which he co-hots. This comes after there were over 40,000 complaints about the comments he made on Monday about Meghan Markle. Complaints were made to Ofcom and social media was flooded with support for Meghan Markle after Piers claimed Meghan was not suffering from mental health and implied she was not suicidal, he said this on International Woman's Days. He claimed the comments about Meghan's son having 'dark' skin by the Royal Family were just out of 'curiosity' and not racism.

I'm glad his bitter *** got called out. It seems like all he does is spew hatred every time he has the chance. Also, here's another example of him being obsessed over Meghan.

piers-mad.jpg.61b1af0d7cee4e111b2c17a230b0eb86.jpg

Related:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update:   Piers Morgan has been asked to leave by Good Morning Britain, which he co-hots. This comes after there were over 40,000 complaints about the comments he made on Monday about Meghan M

This man Alex has the intelligence, the compassion, and the body... Where do I sign up? PS: Piers needs to grow up. And that channel is misogynist for allowing his hatred on camera.

Posted Images

I was so happy seeing this! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Alex has been trending at Number 1 most of the day on Twitter here because of this :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

How dare Piers disregard how POC feel, especially when Alex a POC is trying to explain it to him respectfully.

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

Just now, Busybee said:

Why is he so bitter? Did they date or is he just a hater? 

He interviewed her once and said how amazing she was, then she refused to do an interview again with him and he got angry - the clown:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

She probably couldn't do an interview with him as she joined the Royal Family!

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Exhale+
8 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

It seems like he's an obsessive hater :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

He interviewed her once and said how amazing she was, then she refused to do an interview again with him and he got angry - the clown:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

She probably couldn't do an interview with him as she joined the Royal Family!

It's so funny he legit threw a tantrum 

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney