Story time: Britney Spears called me a ''*****."

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, so this thread is really hard to me. I don't know where to start. I just can't stay silent anymore. I've never really spoken about it before... but I've had enough. All of you think Britney

Why when I saw the title, I already knew that was about "It’s Britney B***h"?    PS: is it just me, or this emote  reminds me of Britney with the black wig in Womanizer? 

Yes yes! She's insulting me on a daily basis too. She wants me to be more productive. Have nice car, a hot body aso. Rude! So rude.  But also...much appreciated 😄🤣💕

This one time she told me to make her ooh ooh ooh.. Like so rude. I told her immediately that I was gay and she didn't care and kept telling me that.

Xtina will definitely go further than her :roxxy:

• Haha 2
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, tommy_boy said:

That's true, but to be fair, she always tells me that I'm trying to be a gentlement and that she appreciates it, but she doesn't want me to be polite, so she's gonna change my mind. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Why is yr pfp so scary azhgascxhxb? :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Exhale+
Just now, tommy_boy said:

What's so scary about it? I actually thought it was kinda cheesy. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

The face is freaking drenched in BLOOD of course it is scurry :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Now change it :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Haha 2

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Great. Now she's calling me toxic. So I am the toxic one here? Pathetic :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Let’s not forget about the time she yelled at me to work bish when I wanted to get a hot body for summer 

The audacity 

tenor.gif?itemid=9930404

• Haha 2
  • Exhale+

I mean the most offensive thing she said to me was "you wanna hot body ? Yiu wanna Bugatti? You wanna Maserati? YOU BETTER WORK *****" I was like naaah naughty you did not just told me to work :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: