Cardi B's "Bodak Yellow" is officially certified Diamond in the US

Congrats to the RIAA's Top certified female rapper. 

Cardi B officially made history. Her #1 2017 hit from the Grammy winning #1 album "Invasion of Privacy" has officially been certified-diamond. 

That makes Cardi B the first female rapper to have a Diamond single. 

Can't wait to see her at this year's Grammys, her second performance on the Grammy stage. bodak.jpg.c684fafa0b23d9ef9345563d52eeb4e1.jpg

• Love 3
On 3/9/2021 at 8:05 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Congrats to the RIAA's Top certified female rapper. 

Cardi B officially made history. Her #1 2017 hit from the Grammy winning #1 album "Invasion of Privacy" has officially been certified-diamond. 

That makes Cardi B the first female rapper to have a Diamond single. 

Can't wait to see her at this year's Grammys, her second performance on the Grammy stage. bodak.jpg.c684fafa0b23d9ef9345563d52eeb4e1.jpg

Well, MCDonald’s is the biggest restaurant company in the world and it doesn’t mean quality... So I hope when people have enough throw this garbage in the right container. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

I think Nicki is an extremely talented lyricist but she has the most nastiest disgusting attitude towards her staff and other artists :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

nasty attitude towards her staff? You surely mean Cardi...

I love Cardi but it must be so annoying working with her. Maybe both Nicki and Cardi are disgusting towards their stuff, who really knows... I feel like the rap world pushes you to be an /ss, otherwise no one will respect you... Dunno.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

nasty attitude towards her staff? You surely mean Cardi...

I love Cardi but it must be so annoying working with her. Maybe both Nicki and Cardi are disgusting towards their stuff, who really knows... I feel like the rap world pushes you to be an /ss, otherwise no one will respect you... Dunno.

Most people is disgusting and have no education, imagine them with power...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block