What's your next money move?

First i wanted to say i need to think that money is good because i am good

Secondly, Cardi B talks about money moves and some others too like what s your next move so i think it as a fun thread but also practical like appreciating the very next thing you have planned to do with your money

I START:
My next money move is buying a bus ticket from town to town

:-)

c'mon be sports and participate

it is fun to share and you are caring so your money must be good

i be like - at least i am making a topic about money moves so Cardi is not the only one talkin about em

acutally appreciating my money.

we need to see many aspects about our money :bow_bowing_orange::bow_bowing_orange::bow_bowing_orange::bow_bowing_orange::bow_bowing_orange:money-moves.jpg.181a82bc1e113084d1290a499244f752.jpg

Continue to make strides w my credit card debt. My goal right now is to get it below 10 g and I’m almost there. I know that still sounds like a lot but I’ve been at 20 grand not too long ago. I gave up alcohol, obv can’t go out much during pandemic, haven’t had to buy new work clothes or makeup etc since working from home, less money spent on gas, didn’t go on vacation last year.......so yeah it was great for my personal debt. 

im hoping to buy a house in the next 1-2 years 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
54 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Does spending money count as a 'money move'? :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: Because I'm finally buying a Switch (alongside Pokémon : Let's Go, Pikachu!). And next month, I'm gonna get Pokémon Sword, Animal Crossing, and Dragon Quest Builders 2. The hype is real. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Tbh, Sword and Shield look like hot garbage to me, but I'm still gonna get Sword cuz it's Pokémon. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Sword and Shield were not as bad as people made them out to be, there still very solid experiences. Make sure you get one with the DLC pass for the 2 expansion areas and pokemon!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Alestaos said:

Sword and Shield were not as bad as people made them out to be, there still very solid experiences. Make sure you get one with the DLC pass for the 2 expansion areas and pokemon!

The actual gameplay looks completely fine (if not better than LGPE in many ways), but the graphics are an absolute joke compared to LGPE. Having mediocre graphics on the 3DS was acceptable. Plus, ORAS, SM, and USUM actually looked really good (better than Sword and Shield, IMO). Like, I don't even want realistic graphics, but SS are stuck in the middle. It's like they were trying to make the games look more realistic but failed miserably. The graphics have 0 style when it comes to art direction, and it's a damn shame. The only thing I can appreciate are the menus and some of the cities. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

my next money move i s kinda fun i have 1 euros extra that i can spend freely this week even if all my needs for the week have been solved

as i have mentioned i have financial conservatorhip and thats why i have weekly money

if i had all my money under my control this kind of situation "ˇ1 free euros" would not be a thing. i bet if i had my money under my control, i would try to not actively spend it all anymore. thats why i am like omg i have extra one euros, this situation is extra extra bad, i am giving example to myself to spend extra and i don´´t eve n have money under my control now.

i know this situation is awkward but that´´s why i am sharing it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block