What's your next money move?

3 hours ago, Alexanda said:

There is actually a lot (and very different from state to state) the german image in the us is basically most of the time only bavaria (munich) related, but i can say, this list is good:  https://www.cnn.com/travel/amp/german-food/index.html

:) 

Wow the food looks interesting.

I never heard of them except sausage of course lol.

I'll DEFINITELY eat that if I ever go to Germany

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My next move is to find a job that serves my purpose in life, and so far, that seems to be music  Also, I want to pay off the debts I have, and have enough money coming in to go back to college/uni ag

I'm opening my very own company in less than a year  It's time to become an entrepenur  

1. Stopped buying everything I want 2. Pay off my cash loan/credit card debt 3. Get a job (was recently laid off) 4. Start a cookie business (side hustle!)

Posted Images

Good question, I've been planning to get a house abroad for years. And in 2020 when all these restrictions started with the virus I started seriously to check homes for sale in Athens here and I plan to get one by the end of this year. Properties there are quiet cheap for Europe and next to the sea. 

On 3/30/2021 at 12:52 PM, Herion said:

Good question, I've been planning to get a house abroad for years. And in 2020 when all these restrictions started with the virus I started seriously to check homes for sale in Athens here and I plan to get one by the end of this year. Properties there are quiet cheap for Europe and next to the sea. 

thats a brave move :-)

On 3/30/2021 at 12:52 PM, Herion said:

I'm planning to move to Sweden or Denmark and do a master, so most of my money will be spent on college tuition and accommodation and parties ofc. Fingers crossed that the pandemic will be almost over by then.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 10:36 AM, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Stock investments, RRSP contributions(gotta keep my tax bracket low because I'm finally in a high triple figure tax bracket, and also need to save for my retirement and investments) and property investments. I want a couple properties in Vancouver, one to live in part time and one to rent out. Get a property in Spain, and a property to Englad to love in part time and air bnb the other half of the time.

Once queen Corona lifts up i need to get back into traveling. 

Do you invest in crypto as well?

I would really love to pay off my credit card debt. I am so close. I can almost feel it. I set my target for the end of April but I think it might be eating into May. My new goal is before my birthday in June, but we'll see. 

Money moves to payoff DUI and other debts from when I was in a bad place. 

I took a job that pays 4 dollars less an hour but I get more hours and I'm far happier with this. 

Send positive vibes that I get to move up with this btw. 

• 3 weeks later...

today i will make a good investment and not buy brown sugar which is overpriced and i will buy good ol' white sugar instead, its cheaper and it is a safe choice for me

i found out yet again that brown sugar is not better and also found out that white sugar in coffee makes me feel even better than the overpriced brown sugar