What's your next money move?

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Alexanda said:

There is actually a lot (and very different from state to state) the german image in the us is basically most of the time only bavaria (munich) related, but i can say, this list is good:  https://www.cnn.com/travel/amp/german-food/index.html

:) 

Wow the food looks interesting.

I never heard of them except sausage of course lol.

I'll DEFINITELY eat that if I ever go to Germany

• 3 weeks later...

Good question, I've been planning to get a house abroad for years. And in 2020 when all these restrictions started with the virus I started seriously to check homes for sale in Athens here and I plan to get one by the end of this year. Properties there are quiet cheap for Europe and next to the sea. 

On 3/30/2021 at 12:52 PM, Herion said:

Good question, I've been planning to get a house abroad for years. And in 2020 when all these restrictions started with the virus I started seriously to check homes for sale in Athens here and I plan to get one by the end of this year. Properties there are quiet cheap for Europe and next to the sea. 

thats a brave move :-)

On 3/30/2021 at 12:52 PM, Herion said:

I'm planning to move to Sweden or Denmark and do a master, so most of my money will be spent on college tuition and accommodation and parties ofc. Fingers crossed that the pandemic will be almost over by then.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 10:36 AM, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Stock investments, RRSP contributions(gotta keep my tax bracket low because I'm finally in a high triple figure tax bracket, and also need to save for my retirement and investments) and property investments. I want a couple properties in Vancouver, one to live in part time and one to rent out. Get a property in Spain, and a property to Englad to love in part time and air bnb the other half of the time.

Once queen Corona lifts up i need to get back into traveling. 

Do you invest in crypto as well?

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block