What's your next money move?

On 3/9/2021 at 12:36 PM, BUWYGF said:

I'm opening my very own company in less than a year :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: It's time to become an entrepenur  

That’s awesome! Good luck to you. What kind of business?

Also, If you need a logo/website/branding let me know! I am a graphic designer! 

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, A.a.A said:

That’s awesome! Good luck to you. What kind of business?

Also, If you need a logo/website/branding let me know! I am a graphic designer! 

Its going to be a digital marketing agency, so outsorcing all kinds of services to different businesses (SEO, content, copy, website creation, marketing strategy, PR, Blog, analytics etc.) and I actually am thinking of hiring a graphic designer or two as well. I will definitely keep in touch with you! Thank you so much for offering :)

• Love 4
9 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Its going to be a digital marketing agency, so outsorcing all kinds of services to different businesses (SEO, content, copy, website creation, marketing strategy, PR, Blog, analytics etc.) and I actually am thinking of hiring a graphic designer or two as well. I will definitely keep in touch with you! Thank you so much for offering :)

so you are making videos and audios with your presence? what are the tips to look good in online presence and also sound good?'

18 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Mine would be saving up for a trip to Europe,

which is what ive been doing for several months.

Hopefully it'll be worth it

Come to germoney :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

...Some energy drinks 

I should save money for a trip to the USA for a vaccine, because they are so slow here... :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Stock investments, RRSP contributions(gotta keep my tax bracket low because I'm finally in a high triple figure tax bracket, and also need to save for my retirement and investments) and property investments. I want a couple properties in Vancouver, one to live in part time and one to rent out. Get a property in Spain, and a property to Englad to love in part time and air bnb the other half of the time.

Once queen Corona lifts up i need to get back into traveling. 

• Like 1

We just had a meeting at my job, in the name of "equitability" all pay scales are changing; the minimum of the pay scale is going up slightly but the maximum is coming DOWN and people who make the maximum will not longer get raises. How does this make you feel? That means we can start out making more but staying long-term is less beneficial. I think a lot of companies are doing this. 

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

We just had a meeting at my job, in the name of "equitability" all pay scales are changing; the minimum of the pay scale is going up slightly but the maximum is coming DOWN and people who make the maximum will not longer get raises. How does this make you feel? That means we can start out making more but staying long-term is less beneficial. I think a lot of companies are doing this. 

omg this is like increddibly INTERESTING

i haven't heard something that interesting for a while

i don't even know how i should feel

lucky that it didn't happen to me?

• Like 1
On 3/9/2021 at 8:39 AM, Jordan Miller said:

My next money move is to pay off my student loan debt :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I know it's counterintuitive but not paying off debt immediately can make more financial sense in some cases. Of course, it depends on your specific situation but most gov subsidized loans carry a lower interest rate than what your money can earn in the market so you could be better off making minimum payments and allowing any excess you'd otherwise pay to grow and compound in investments that will appreciate faster than the interest you'd be saving by paying the debt faster.  Of course, paying off loans directly is the most psychologically satisfying but a more indirect strategy could do more to maximize your money. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I know it's counterintuitive but not paying off debt immediately can make more financial sense in some cases. Of course, it depends on your specific situation but most gov subsidized loans carry a lower interest rate than what your money can earn in the market so you could be better off making minimum payments and allowing any excess you'd otherwise pay to grow and compound in investments that will appreciate faster than the interest you'd be saving by paying the debt faster.  Of course, paying off loans directly is the most psychologically satisfying but a more indirect strategy could do more to maximize your money. 

omg that's such a noteworthy trendsetter post

there should be sites to help calculate this sort of thing :P

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Oh cool. Are you from Germany?

Whats it like? I never been there before

Yes, i am :) 

Well, i am from: 

If you want to see a little bit. 

I do think it's amazing here, but of course i like some cities more than others. :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Honorable mentions: Berlin and Munich. 

I recommend some "Things not to do in" videos, pretty sure it helps with other countries too. 

Don't worry, most people (in europe in general, maybe not france because they are very proud of french :eyes_britney_laugh:) understand and speak english. 

• Super Mods
On 3/12/2021 at 7:23 PM, F-ENE-kass said:

so you are making videos and audios with your presence? what are the tips to look good in online presence and also sound good?'

Basically you gotta be relaxed, and even if youre not relaxed, you gotta convince your audience you are. Jokes are always welcome and everyone loves them because it helps them connect to you as a speaker. Slow talking is a must when it comes to public speaking, making pauses at crucial moments to build up the anticipation :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Always practice at home and use a presentation only as a reminder, not a tool for reading, that disconnects you from your audience :)

On 3/9/2021 at 8:58 AM, MX3 said:

im hoping to buy a house in the next 1-2 years 

Please contact me when you start to look into mortgage lending options so I can educate you before you sign their dotted line. 

https://www.moneymaxaccount.com/1029055

So... I usually don't promote my business online, even on my Instagram, if you follow me there, because I know how hard it is to gain people's trust over the internet. But I work in debt elimination & help clients pay off their debts in 1/3 to 1/2 the scheduled time than the bank wants them to (and yes, a mortgage is debt!). I know a lot of y'all on here are probably too young to even have much debt OR a mortgage, but since the topic on here is money, my one lesson I can teach all of you is to THINK like bank. Money isn't JUST for spending - it's also meant to DUPLICATE itself and build passive income. Make your money work for you! There is a reason banks have such huge profits... Take those same concepts, and apply them to your life, and you will be amazed at the results.

For those of you that DO have some debt or a mortgage, take a look at my website, if the short videos make sense to you... Go ahead and reach out to me. No pressure. This is the first and last time I'll promote my business on here only because the opportunity came up as a topic about money... 

Please if you are struggling, if you have a mortgage or STUDENT LOANS, reach out to me, I promise there is a solution for you... At the very least, take some education because education is empowerment! You don't even have to DM me... Just take a look at the videos on my website and e-mail me if you are interested to learn more & see how we can help you! (BTW this is only for people living in USA or those using a bank account in USA)

I hope this isn't break any rules by posting this. I am passionate about helping younger people avoid the same mistakes I made when I became an adult and had to support myself financially. PLEASE don't fall into the trap of not being educated about money. There are things they should teach in school and they simply don't educate us about money... It's designed this way. Contact me, even if you are just curious to learn how the yearly interest is calculated on your credit card (it's not the number they show you...)

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
17 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Yes, i am :) 

Well, i am from: 

If you want to see a little bit. 

I do think it's amazing here, but of course i like some cities more than others. :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Honorable mentions: Berlin and Munich. 

I recommend some "Things not to do in" videos, pretty sure it helps with other countries too. 

Don't worry, most people (in europe in general, maybe not france because they are very proud of french :eyes_britney_laugh:) understand and speak english. 

Oh thats  good. What kind of food do you guys eat over there?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block