Goodbye Exhale

47 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Are you serious?:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: There are plenty of examples.

Also I do not have to explain myself to you, the numerous amount of reports they have received speak for themselves. If you have any issues I suggest you PM us mods. If your friend wasn't problematic they wouldn't be in this situation :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

We use our Judgment and comments from others, the right cause of action was taken - they are lucky they were not permanently removed.

I mean it's not a secret that OnlyBeyonce is a b tch so I agree :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

You messaged me yesterday and I read it, I just didn't have a moment to respond until now. But I see this thread was made and of course it's now public. I wish we could have worked together to find a resolution privately. Obviously I don't want to see any Exhalers go, but I understand and respect your decision. 

gurl, reach out to him. Every customer (user) matters, try to make him stay :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Brat said:

What happened to issuing warning points before being suspended? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

They were, multiple WP's and multiple warnings of what would happen if they didn't change their behaviour (by behaviour I mean mocking mental health, racism and transphobia) yet they ignored those warnings.

They are currently only banned for 14 days, it's lucky they were not permanently removed like other sites would have done.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Slayer said:

They were, multiple WP's and multiple warnings of what would happen if they didn't change their behaviour (by behaviour I mean mocking mental health, racism and transphobia) yet they ignored those warnings.

They are currently only banned for 14 days, it's lucky they were not permanently removed like other sites would have done.

@OnlyBeyonce should be put under forum conservatorship or something, mods could make that work :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Posting comments only with their permission and after checking them :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Just an innocent suggestion :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 7
  • Content Curators

I’m still confused what this is about.  In the wise words of the Modern Shakespeare,

‘It's not the end of the world
No, not the end of the world
Throw on your fancy attire, fears in the fire
Don't lose hope
It's no funeral we're attending
Actually, just the beginning
Throw on your fancy attire, fears in the fire
Don't lose hope

Na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na
Don't say goodbye (don't say goodbye)’

Don’t say goodbye and we can all sort this out together.

Does anyone know? DM me!

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
On 3/8/2021 at 4:31 PM, ColdAsFire88 said:

Well, the time has come for me to say goodbye to breatheheavy/exhale. Its been a fun year on here and I loved spending my quarantine time commenting on topics and engaging with others over pop culture. Unfortunately, I feel that the site is treading on a line of toxicity and censorship. I've seen this play out countless times and I've also witnessed MODS on here bully other users when a users opinion does not align with theres. I'm just tired of seeing how SOME (keyword) MODs are on here and now being a victim of it. People are so quick on here to call others names its ridiculous. The power behind a keyboard I guess? 

Anyway, I'm not going to dig up examples because these MODs know who they are. This thread is just a simple goodbye and a hopeful last suggestion to the sites creator to stop censoring others when their views don't align with a MODs or the "status quo"

If any of the friends that I've communicated with on here would like my email let me know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Preach! Amen! Let's connect please elsewhere. I am putting together a piece to expose Breatheheavy in all it's glory! @Jordan Miller and his army of bullies. I have loads of messages rolling in on how they were motivated to speak up after I came forward with my claims. So I am super happy to see you say something too. The funny thing is, all these "bullies" are hiding behind fake pics and profiles. Not me, I say it like I mean it. This is a toxic forum and an embarrassment to the LGBTQ community. They want equal rights and to "FreeBritney" but silence us. I've been on here 15 years!!!! It's a ******* **** show.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

2 re-releases and 2 brand new albums and we never had our 'Folklore' listening party :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

I loved Folklore with all my heart and I find Willow so so magical! I can’t believe it’s been two years now, but my excitement for another Taylor album is not there. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:
We should do a 5 year listening party for Folklore tho! :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Style. said:

I loved Folklore with all my heart and I find Willow so so magical! I can’t believe it’s been two years now, but my excitement for another Taylor album is not there. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:
We should do a 5 year listening party for Folklore tho! :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

Hopefully 'Midnights' will do it for you once it's out. 

Let's do the listening party after you finish your Nicki Class assignments :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block