Miley Cyrus releases "Angels Like You" music video

Mxra

It’s definitely cute and not the worst thing in the world BUT...this song deserved an amazing and heartbreaking visual to go with it.

She could’ve made a video as impactful as Katy’s “The One That Got Away” video and really sold the song, but I get it, times are different.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Sia said:

It’s definitely cute and not the worst thing in the world BUT...this song deserved an amazing and heartbreaking visual to go with it.

She could’ve made a video as impactful as Katy’s “The One That Got Away” video and really sold the song, but I get it, times are different.

I ADORE the song! It's one of her best and one of the best ballads in the last few years! I do agree that the music video asked for something dramatic and a bit of a storyline/acting but oh well

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

I was gonna say something nice about this video until the end when it turned into a commercial for big pharma's vax agenda.

Oh goddd you’re right I didn’t watch til the very end :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: I’m getting the vax but why is everyone in Hollywood soooo preachy. Can art ever be escapist anymore?

but I love this song’s melody!! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: The visual is cute. Go Miley!

38 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Oh goddd you’re right I didn’t watch til the very end :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: I’m getting the vax but why is everyone in Hollywood soooo preachy. Can art ever be escapist anymore?

but I love this song’s melody!! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: The visual is cute. Go Miley!

I'm with Wendy Williams on this.  It hasn't been tested on animals.  That makes us the lab rats.  Dr. Oz tried to convince Wendy to get the vaccine and she refused multiple times and said she doesn't trust it.  That video is now banned.  Seems like the media is only allowing one point of view on the topic which makes me trust it even less. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

I'm with Wendy Williams on this.  It hasn't been tested on animals.  That makes us the lab rats.  Dr. Oz tried to convince Wendy to get the vaccine and she refused multiple times and said she doesn't trust it.  That video is now banned.  Seems like the media is only allowing one point of view on the topic which makes me trust it even less. 

Which ones hasn’t been tested on animals? AFAIK all approved ones are tested on animals, all the vegan outlets are talking about this loud and clear because that means vax isn’t vegan anymore. 

These vaccines do not contain animal products. Yet animals were used to develop and test them. For instance, early trials involved giving the vaccines to mice and macaque monkeys.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block