Lil Mama's transphobic rant

8 minutes ago, Korb said:

lol wtf are you on about? I love your constant projection.
I Literally have not said anything hateful at all but yet you came in here suggesting I had some traumatic childhood. You're definitely a weirdo.

Quit quoting me, you psycho.:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Seriously , seek help . They can heal you . 

My biggest issue with any opposition toward LGBT stuff is it’s either 1. Communicated disrespectfully 2. Oppression 3. Rooted in ignorance

i hope we get to a point where opposers will at least look into the LGBT side before casting such judgment.

that being said, I can understand concern about children transitioning young. I just wish those idiots brought the same energy to conversion therapy camps.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block