Lil Mama's transphobic rant

12 hours ago, Korb said:

Children are literally not able to make those decisions. It's already illegal. So no, she's NOT right. JFC!

You didn't care about those things because you're not transgendered so it's not your problem. Children are still human beings and have complex emotions and complex experiences. When I was a child, I knew I was gay and that brought me a lot of anxiety and difficulties understanding what it meant and learning to accept myself. Maybe I was not innocent enough for you:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:
You don't get to erase or invalidate the experience of others because you personally can't relate or because they're younger than you.

Exactly. Saying that kids aren't concerned with gender is downright disingenuous. I was never shamed as a boy for my gender expression, but it still brought me a lot of distress. I knew that I didn't completely fit in among the rest of the boys, and I was deeply ashamed of wanting to play with dolls.

• Love 3

Lil Mama isn’t being transphobic she’s right as many others have posted in regards to “theybies” since when does a 4 year old decide their own gender? I believe Everyone has the right to be who they are and be with who they want, but 4 years old is too young to be directing young innocent children down a complex road! These are kids and when they hit an age to where they’ve had some growth to know who they are and what they want is one thing but 4 years old is too young! 

Lil Mama didn’t say or do anything wrong! 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 3/8/2021 at 5:29 PM, ExXL said:

She's right though, children are not supposed to make such decisions , children should be children , gender is not something they should be concerned with , just like they should do ***** or drive a car or have *** , some things are meant to be done when you reach puberty , it's sad how the media or the norm is now shoving gender identity down children's throats , like honestly when I was a child I didn't care about those things I just wanted to play with friends and be innocent and enjoy my childhood.... Let's keep it that way . For their own good .....

Exactly 

• Like 1
On 3/9/2021 at 2:18 AM, Korb said:

Children are literally not able to make those decisions. It's already illegal. So no, she's NOT right. JFC!

You didn't care about those things because you're not transgendered so it's not your problem. Children are still human beings and have complex emotions and complex experiences. When I was a child, I knew I was gay and that brought me a lot of anxiety and difficulties understanding what it meant and learning to accept myself. Maybe I was not innocent enough for you:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:
You don't get to erase or invalidate the experience of others because you personally can't relate or because they're younger than you.

There's nothing wrong realizing ur gay as a child however it's not something that is supposed to happen naturally at such an early age , unless you were introduced to ***  , it's not your fault , it's the fault of the pedophilic media that tries to ***ualize children since day 1 , all they (children) need to know is that some people are trans , some are gay, some are straight and that's it , they shouldn't start identifying as any of those tho ,because I don't think children should discover their ***uality at such young age , like seriously if I would start promoting alcohol consumption among children because it'll be profitable everyone would be outraged , but what about *** , did you know that children are the first group to be risked of getting HIV ? But I believe in the future everyone will just be attracted to whatever they like , terms like gay won't matter anymore , people who sleep with the same *** will eventually be completely normal just like hetero***uality is today .....

• Like 1
On 3/9/2021 at 3:09 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Exactly. Saying that kids aren't concerned with gender is downright disingenuous. I was never shamed as a boy for my gender expression, but it still brought me a lot of distress. I knew that I didn't completely fit in among the rest of the boys, and I was deeply ashamed of wanting to play with dolls.

But what does playing with dolls have to do with your ***uality , it's like I'd assume every girl who plays basketball is a lesbian , kids can play with whatever they like and should be comfortable with it , it's the adults that start with the bull**** of "if he plays with dolls maybe he's gay" it's not coming from children because children are innocent ...... 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, ExXL said:

But what does playing with dolls have to do with your ***uality , it's like I'd assume every girl who plays basketball is a lesbian , kids can play with whatever they like and should be comfortable with it , it's the adults that start with the bull**** of "if he plays with dolls maybe he's gay" it's not coming from children because children are innocent ...... 

We're not talking about ***uality, though - we're talking about gender. Another user said that kids don't care about gender, but they clearly do, and I was a testament to that. I didn't turn out trans, but if a teenager thinks they are trans, then I think we should trust them. No one is doing bottom surgery on teenagers, and puberty blockers don't make you sterile.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

We're not talking about ***uality, though - we're talking about gender. Another user said that kids don't care about gender, but they clearly do, and I was a testament to that. I didn't turn out trans, but if a teenager thinks they are trans, then I think we should trust them. No one is doing bottom surgery on teenagers, and puberty blockers don't make you sterile.

We were talking about kids not teenagers , and gay is not a gender .... If you ask a child if he's gay and you'll ask him/her why do you think you're gay the answer wouldn't be , because I play basketball/I play with dolls the answer would be because I'm sleeping with the same gender , and that is why I think it's unnecessary to label kids with ***ual orientations , of course when they reach puberty they can do what they want and if someone feels he/she was born as the opposite gender they should change their gender , the whole point behind my comment was that it's too early for a CHILD to decide anything about ***uality , sure if a child says and decides he wants to be the opposite gender we're not supposed to judge or be angry , but we need to realize we are talking to a child , we should not take it too seriously because when we grow up we know what we want there's still time to decide no need to hurry 2 years after birth . Bottom line I think all children should be genderless , because it really doesn't matter .......

1 hour ago, ExXL said:

There's nothing wrong realizing ur gay as a child however it's not something that is supposed to happen naturally at such an early age , unless you were introduced to ***  , it's not your fault , it's the fault of the pedophilic media that tries to ***ualize children since day 1 , all they (children) need to know is that some people are trans , some are gay, some are straight and that's it , they shouldn't start identifying as any of those tho ,because I don't think children should discover their ***uality at such young age , like seriously if I would start promoting alcohol consumption among children because it'll be profitable everyone would be outraged , but what about *** , did you know that children are the first group to be risked of getting HIV ? But I believe in the future everyone will just be attracted to whatever they like , terms like gay won't matter anymore , people who sleep with the same *** will eventually be completely normal just like hetero***uality is today .....

No one pushed *** on me or ***ualized me as a child so please stop. My experience is actually really , REALLY common. Gay people, many of them, know that they are gay from a very young age. When I was very young I knew I was gay because I had crushes on boys my age. It was never to do with *** but I did understand and experience attraction. The fact that you think these experiences are somehow the fault of "ped0philes in media" is laughable. 

Also transgenderism is not a s-e-x-ual orientation and gender dysphoria is recognized in the medical field as an actual disorder that can affect children. Please stop talking about irrelevant **** because nobody is talking about children having adult thoughts or engaging in adult behavior.  

Children do not have transition surgery. It is literally illegal. That's what I was originally responding to. It doesn't happen and it's what the transphobe lil mama was claiming (as well as other transphobes in this thread). 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ExXL said:

Being gay is not all about ***, and not everyone who finds out they're gay at an early age has been exposed to ***. Kids start discovering their ***uality by instinct, but yes, their ways to explore are different. 

Gender and ***uality are part of identity, so it is normal for some kids to start discovering it by themselves. Some start earlier than others, and that's it. 

As far as i know, young people only get something to stop their puberty, which makes sense, because for young trans-boys it's not good to sound like you know deep after they visited a doctor and a psychologist.

And i do think she is not the smartest, like what do you want to tell queer-teens? You are too young to decide what your identity/***uality is? Pretty sure in almost every case, they knew from a very young age! 

1 hour ago, Korb said:

No one pushed *** on me or ***ualized me as a child so please stop. My experience is actually really , REALLY common. Gay people, many of them, know that they are gay from a very young age. When I was very young I knew I was gay because I had crushes on boys my age. It was never to do with *** but I did understand and experience attraction. The fact that you think these experiences are somehow the fault of "ped0philes in media" is laughable. 

I agree, i was under the age of 10, gay people just know and no, i had a great childhood. In retroperspective i would even say: It's like a puzzle, it made sense!

As i said: People need to stop telling people: You are too young to know who you are. 

And i don't talk about full-surgery, i'm talking about understanding. 

5 hours ago, Korb said:

Also transgenderism is not a s-e-x-ual orientation and gender dysphoria is recognized in the medical field as an actual disorder that can affect children. Please stop talking about irrelevant **** because nobody is talking about children having adult thoughts or engaging in adult behavior.  

Children do not have transition surgery. It is literally illegal. That's what I was originally responding to. It doesn't happen and it's what the transphobe lil mama was claiming (as well as other transphobes in this thread). 

I didn't say transgenderism is a ***ual orientation (but gay is) and if there's something I don't like Is liars and people who put words in my mouth . Read carefully before you say stuff you think I said....... I'm having a civilized discussions and if you can't deal that you have to make it seem like I'm transphobic or homophobic when I'm gay myself it shows how Low you're willing to go to make it seem like your point is the right one, Pathetic.

Omg I remember her! She’s the one that looked like 40+ years old and tried saying she was young 😂 I remember her getting called out in a radio interview about it, mortifying!
Anyway I don’t take notice of trash on the side of the road, so I why would I take notice of it just because it has a Twitter account?

On 3/14/2021 at 3:03 AM, ExXL said:

I didn't say transgenderism is a ***ual orientation (but gay is) and if there's something I don't like Is liars and people who put words in my mouth . Read carefully before you say stuff you think I said....... I'm having a civilized discussions and if you can't deal that you have to make it seem like I'm transphobic or homophobic when I'm gay myself it shows how Low you're willing to go to make it seem like your point is the right one, Pathetic.

I was clarifying ,you psycho. 

Also I don't care that you're gay? You can be homophobic and/or transphobic and be LGBTQ. Just look at this site.

2 hours ago, ExXL said:

You just showed your real face , and it's full of hatred....... 

lol wtf are you on about? I love your constant projection.
I Literally have not said anything hateful at all but yet you came in here suggesting I had some traumatic childhood. You're definitely a weirdo.

Quit quoting me, you psycho.:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block