Lil Mama's transphobic rant

Oh dear, i hope her child (she looks pregnant in her second pic) doesn't have to face issues that many Transgender people go through. Whilst i hope that a child who wants to change there gender actually go through some evaluation first to avoid "I transitioned when i was 11 and now i want to de-transition but cant because i changed fully"

But yeah its disgusting what she said but luckily shes an irrelevant mess so i doubt a lot of people will see it, and if they do well...

porsha williams nbc GIF by The New Celebrity Apprentice

• Love 2

didn’t she do the lipgloss song? I don’t think I’ve heard anything else from her tbh.. I don’t think this rant was transphobic though, personally. seems to me like she is just trying to make it all make sense.. I don’t think she was being hateful by saying these things. I don’t even know what she’s referring to bc I do not keep up with the news or politics - I do know that I have a transgender nephew and he had to go through a lot of therapy before getting on T and he’s also like 22 now.. I can see folks changing their mind if they decide that early in life to transition- seems like it’s something you should let marinate for a while before you decide all systems go! that’s not transphobia.. she could have been way nastier. there are a lot of nasty *** people out there talking nonsense..

• Like 3

oh wait I read the tweet as if it were her tweeting? is her writing in the red? she didn’t tweet that, huh? it was someone else.. I truly believe that whoever tweeted that wasn’t being hateful! America has always been *** backwards.. like MAT and putting ****** addicts on suboxone and methadone.. trading a **** for a ****. all about a dolla. $$$$$ no concern for the individuals suffering. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I thought you did have to wait to transition? like till you're 18? no? is there an age restriction? 

Yes, it's only been recommended by doctors before the age of 18 a handful of times but transphobes love to get outraged about it like its happening everywhere all the time. They cling on to it because it's the one time any reasonable level-headed person would agree with them. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Korb said:

You do have to wait. This is just pure bigotry and misinformation. 

they clearly heard it somewhere - probably the news.. the media perpetuates mis/disinformation. I do not think the people agreeing are transphobic.. seems to me like anyone that has a differing opinion is deemed immediately as such and that isn’t fair. if this isn’t true then why would anyone be upset that people are not on board?

• Like 1

1) Literally who??

2) I don't think kids are getting their genitals cut off, that's a ridiculous thing to say.

3) They may be young but it's important to listen to kids and how they feel and identify. Things can always change but why suppress something they're feeling? If a little boy wants to wear dresses and it makes him happy then why stop him? Yes, I know being trans is a lot more than clothes but this is just one example.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block