Meghan Markle reveals she was suicidal and that a member of the Royal Family had concerns over how 'dark' her child's skin would be

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Exhalers leaving racially insensitive comments will be ejected from the topic (and possibly Exhale).

It’s unfortunate how she was treated unequally. However, when you see your not being protected or financially supported, you should have made the decision to lead a different life which felt like a choice you made way too late for some reason. Then you complain you didn’t have the same privileges but it’s not like your entitled to anything. Then you bash them for it. It doesn’t really sound that humble to me. I just don’t see the Queen being a racist person though. She helped bring nations together. Your bound to meet people with their own biases of course... I just don’t see how it couldn’t have been resolved with the Queen. Media is something you could just ignore and if was that bad... move. Which you did finally which sounded like only happened because Harry was forced to live on his own trust... then you move to LA to make all these Hollywood deals jeopardizing your own privacy further ... idk. It ventures sound positive... but this kind of interview could have been more classy and less entitled brats whining that they weren’t getting the same special treatment in my opinion. But then go on to say ... oh I’m still close with my racist family lol. If you were that triggered by your racist family being married to a black woman, you would stand up for her. 

• Like 6

I saw her face when she brought up her son, that was pure pain. She wanted to cry. I don't think that is made up. 

Furthermore, I also believe in the suicidal mindset she had. She couldn't leave the royal family. She only had her husband and Noone else. All phone calls are recorded also. So, feeling isolated like that. And being alone with the people you hate really fks with your mind. 

Add to that the daunting amount of social engagements they have. Ide totally cave In when I get told no when needing a vacation.

Racism and toxic behavior at its finest. It just looks more attractive because there's money behind it this time. Also, anyone saying it should be a private matter between them and the royals really should stop victim blaming.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Once an actress always an actress. Sorry but I don't buy her tales.

Imagine saying this sort of stuff when someone bravely opens up about wanting to end their life.

I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if you were a POC and saying this stuff.

I find it also disgusting people are still attacking a pregnant woman.

I hope that if you or any of the other negative people in this thread ever open up about struggling you are not faced with people saying you are 'lying' and telling 'tales'.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I find these sorts of comments disgusting, before meeting Prince Harry she was doing A LOT of humanitarian work and seemed sweet.

She has EVERY right to tell her truth, like Britney Meghan was silenced. We want Britney to speak, yet here you are complaining about someone else who was silenced actually speaking and telling their side of the story. 

I find it horrendous people rush at any opportunity to bash Meghan, a person of colour. The woman is talking about her mental health and how she wanted to kill herself and to insinuate she's saying that for attention is honestly disgusting. 

Everyone else was allowed to speak but Meghan and Harry and now they finally are. The amount of racism Meghan has quite obviously faced is horrible.

You talk about her being a 'snake' like you even know her, give the girl a break - jesus.

Comments like this are what cause people to have suicidal thoughts and people questioning people's mental health is what prevents people from finally opening up and talk to others. 

I don't think you or anyone else has a right to say she shouldn't have her say.

You are part of the problem if you do not see race is the big factor - I live in the UK and I can quite clearly see it.

These smear campaigns against her are embarrassing. I'd be shocked if any of you are POC and are saying this, if you are you should be ashamed.

You may not like her but see it for what it is, pure racism.

Try and tell me this is not racism and double standards.

Markle-coverage-2.jpg

14-5e1dd0d3ed737__700.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-15_at_16.57.58.width-

Meghan-Kate-Headlines-8.jpg

This!! I’m so confused, somebody said on here she had perfect hair & a 5k dress on in the interview??? Like wtf does have to with anything? That is misogynist! Something people do Britney! That blew my mind :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:  I guess because she looked beautiful she was lying :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, MX3 said:

I’m a bit confused why they’d move to the tabloid capitol of the world when they claim they want privacy and serenity etc. They could go anywhere, like Switzerland or something. But oh well. 

I believe all the things she said though. It was not surprising in the least. I think it was probably Phillip who made the comment. He’s like, 100 years old and I could see them not wanting to name him when he’s sick as well. 

Yknow me and my mom actually had a disagreement back when they first were together. I said I was surprised the royal family allowed Harry to date someone of mixed race and my mom was appalled I’d insinuate the royal family was racist and would stop beloved Harry from loving who he wants LOL...I’m tempted to say I told you so 

They aren’t in the tablet capital of the world. They are in Santa Barbara which is a fairly quiet beach town.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

Oh, here comes the race card. I guess Diana was black too then.

:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

That's all you can say? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Proves you've literally got nothing substantial to respond to the many points made.

I hope you're proud of yourself attacking a pregnant woman and a woman that has bravely spoken up about wanting to end her life. Comments like yours affect people.

I suggest you educate yourself, if you can't see this is about race - YOU are part of the problem.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

I'm sorry but if you don't believe race isn't the issue, I think that shows some underlying racism on your part.

If race is not an issue i'd LOVE someone to explain this (there are MANY examples of this before anyone acts like these are just a 'few' articles):

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Markle-coverage-2.jpg

14-5e1dd0d3ed737__700.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-15_at_16.57.58.width-

Meghan-Kate-Headlines-8.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block