Meghan Markle reveals she was suicidal and that a member of the Royal Family had concerns over how 'dark' her child's skin would be

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Exhalers leaving racially insensitive comments will be ejected from the topic (and possibly Exhale).

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry did an explosive interview with Oprah.

Main points:

• The gender of their baby to Oprah - a girl due this summer;
  • Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, made Meghan cry ahead of the royal wedding - but 'owned it' and apologised;
  • Meghan described meeting the Queen for the first time and having to learn to curtsy from Fergie. Sus***es say they speak to Her Majesty regularly on Zoom and called last week when Philip became ill;
  • Duchess claims she was 'naive' when she joined the Royal Family - and never researched what it would be like or anything about Harry. She said that she was initially welcomed by the royals, but was later 'silenced' and felt trapped. She said officials had 'lied' to protect other royals instead of them and took her 'passport, my driving licence, my keys';
  • Meghan claims a member of Harry's family was 'worried' about Archie's skin colour when asked if he was 'too brown'. Harry was asked about it and refused to say who it was; 
  • Duchess described being cradled by Harry after feeling that she no longer wanted to live; Meghan claimed she begged for help from Palace but denied it because she wasn't a 'paid employee'; 
  • Harry says his family failed to 'support' and 'understand' them and reveals Charles stopped speaking to him and 'cut me off financially', leaving him to use Diana's inheritance;
  • Couple show of the hens they rescued from a factory farm for 'Archie's Chick Inn' as Meghan says they want to 'live authentically'
  • Harry says he is 'hurt' but 'completely respects' Queen's decision to strip couple of all their patronages, but says he has 'no regrets' about their decision saying: 'I'm really proud of us'. 
  • But Meghan said: 'My regret is believing them when they said I'd be protected.' 

Describing how she considered ending her life believing it 'was better for everyone', Meghan said: 'I knew that if I didn't say it, that I would do it. I just didn't want to be alive anymore. And that was a very clear and real and frightening constant thought. I remember how he just cradled me. I said that I needed to go somewhere to get help. I said that 'I've never felt this way before, and I need to go somewhere'. And I was told that I couldn't, that it wouldn't be good for the institution'. 

She said that after confiding in her husband, she was forced to go to the Royal Albert Hall for a charity event in January 2019, claiming photos from that night 'haunt me'. She told Oprah she later reached out to one of the best friends of Diana, Princess of Wales, because she felt unsupported by the palace. 

She said: 'When I joined that family, that was the last time I saw my passport, my driving licence, my keys - all of that gets turned over'. Meghan said Harry had 'saved my life' by agreeing to move to Los Angeles. 

Meghan also sensationally claimed that a relative of Harry asked him 'how dark' their unborn child would be with the Duchess claiming Archie being mixed-race was a 'problem' for the royals after Oprah asked her if they were worried their son would be 'too brown'. 

The former Suits star said she would not name the person because it would be 'too damaging' for them. But she confirmed that the duke was asked the question – 'how dark his skin might be when he's born' – 'by family'. She then said Archie may have been denied the title of prince because he is mixed-race, but has never been told. Harry was also asked to identify the culprit but said he didn't feel 'comfortable' discussing it. 

40175606-9336731-The_Duke_and_Duchess_of_Sussex_insisted_their_interview_with_Opr-a-1_1615162277480.thumb.jpg.a361f5cd708d18a37caf55fedee7f0f6.jpg

• Love 7

I’m a bit confused why they’d move to the tabloid capitol of the world when they claim they want privacy and serenity etc. They could go anywhere, like Switzerland or something. But oh well. 

I believe all the things she said though. It was not surprising in the least. I think it was probably Phillip who made the comment. He’s like, 100 years old and I could see them not wanting to name him when he’s sick as well. 

Yknow me and my mom actually had a disagreement back when they first were together. I said I was surprised the royal family allowed Harry to date someone of mixed race and my mom was appalled I’d insinuate the royal family was racist and would stop beloved Harry from loving who he wants LOL...I’m tempted to say I told you so 

• Haha 8
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, MX3 said:

I’m a bit confused why they’d move to the tabloid capitol of the world when they claim they want privacy and serenity etc. They could go anywhere, like Switzerland or something. But oh well. 

I believe all the things she said though. It was not surprising in the least. I think it was probably Phillip who made the comment. He’s like, 100 years old and I could see them not wanting to name him when he’s sick as well. 

Yknow me and my mom actually had a disagreement back when they first were together. I said I was surprised the royal family allowed Harry to date someone of mixed race and my mom was appalled I’d insinuate the royal family was racist and would stop beloved Harry from loving who he wants LOL...I’m tempted to say I told you so 

I’m appalled your mom was appalled and is that invested in the royal family :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 6

Harry revealed it wasn't his grandmother or Prince Philip..

It was, as we all knew Charles and his brother. 

When he said he loves them, but they don't talk to me, that let me know, they did something to his wife, that's unforgivable.

Now on Twitter,  they shared a photo of William when he looked hot and said see what happens when you treat a black person, you are ugly on the outside.

He did take after Charles,  while harry took everything from his mother..

But, all of this could have been prevented and Diana would be alive, if they allowed Charles to marry Camilla. 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I’m so sick of hearing about these two. I feel hypocritical for even commenting or giving this article attention but I didn’t read it and I don’t watch any of their interviews. 

Megan is a snake and an actress, so lets give her the award she’s hungry for :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Her career never blossomed in Hollywood so shes playing the tabloids won’t leave me alone role.

I have no doubt that the Royal family has their own problems but she isn’t helping by coming in and disrupting their norms or crossing their boundaries. I have zero empathy for a person that splits a family apart and says they want “privacy” but then goes to one of the worlds most famous journalists and does a tell all interview. Don’t feed into this crap guys...

Agreed 10000%. and where was oprah for the russell simmons allegations? silent. and wasn't she besties with harvey weinstein and knew what was up but said nothing? i'm so sick of all this "social justice" hypocrisy. people wanna claim racism and tally up every sideways comment made by a racist old prune (the queen) who we BEEN KNOWN is a racist; yet, no interviews about the corruption of the crown and the abuses of power and crimes against humanity that they commit on the regular. 

in other words, lets protect the elite who create and promote systematic oppression, but we will make the ignorant masses think we are "woke" by highlighting how poor millionaire diva meghan markle FELT like people treated her poorly. give me a break. NEXT. :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block