Miley Cyrus on Tik Tok: If you’re TOXIC but not a Britney song I don’t **** with you.

dfffff

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, rennen said:

Is the #freebritney tag on her original tik tok? Or did someone add it in? 

I follow her, and she herself cleverly added it in to cover her b**bs, unfortunately cause of tiktoks layout the caption makes it hard to see but as an og stan of Miley it’s cool to se how supportive she is!

56 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I follow her, and she herself cleverly added it in to cover her b**bs, unfortunately cause of tiktoks layout the caption makes it hard to see but as an og stan of Miley it’s cool to se how supportive she is!

Ah thank you. That's great.

6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Whoever woulda thought Britney would end up with a man that is supposedly younger than Miley Cyrus 

4xc3hx.gif

Its the supposedly for me :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

12 hours ago, Villanelle said:

She's always so supportive of Britney and one of the only big artists to fully support #FreeBritney :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: I love her 

And I feel she knows the real tea cause she was managed by Larry, she prob knows some heavy **** that we don't know, that's why she is so supportive

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Its the supposedly for me :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

He’s 27. I had friends and friends of mutual friends who went to high school with him. There was even a HUDL profile out there or something which showed he graduated high school in 2012. Now stop stirring up brainless conspiracy theories in your head. It ain’t a cute look. Bye for now you OSH. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

3 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

He’s 27. I had friends and friends of mutual friends who went to high school with him. There was even a HUDL profile out there or something which showed he graduated high school in 2012. Now stop stirring up brainless conspiracy theories in your head. It ain’t a cute look. Bye for now you OSH. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Oh really? Show me proof then :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: Because I've heard otherwise. 

What's funny is my comment getting under ur skin when I was only replying to someone else joking about his age, so tell me again how I'm stirring **** when I wasnt even the one who mentioned his so called age first? But go off ur troll. 

And again, if my comments upset u that much, just ignore me, u clearly have this option anyway. 

@Urbanney @PokemonSpears

Is it ok to call other user this here? 

IMG-20210309-035129-677-2.jpg

@Jordan Miller Are you still claiming this user and their abuse?

22 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Oh really? Show me proof then :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: Because I've heard otherwise. 

What's funny is my comment getting under ur skin when I was only replying to someone else joking about his age, so tell me again how I'm stirring **** when I wasnt even the one who mentioned his so called age first? But go off ur troll. 

And again, if my comments upset u that much, just ignore me, u clearly have this option anyway. 

@Urbanney @PokemonSpears

Oh boo boo, speaking trash on a man who unconditionally loves my fave, then playing the victim card again and resorting to you tagging your pick-and-choose mods when someone calls you out for it. The sheer hypocrisy.  :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Literally I ever see you do is speak ill on Sam every opportunity you get then act shocked when people call you out. Once again, you aren’t even a true fan but another nitpicking theorist who doesn’t believe that Britney deserves love. And not you digging up some definition off of Urban Dictionary when OSH was just an acronym for Obsessed Sam Hater. The self drag. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

20 minutes ago, Bundy said:

@Urbanney @PokemonSpears

Prozzie? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Not Dignified calling us Prozzies ‘cause I love it! :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Archived