Where Are The Pom Costumes?

HIM

Obviously I want Britney to wear what she wants to and what she feels comfortable wearing on stage but it made no sense to me that she started destroying old outfits to make them more revealing or just straight up choosing to wear the most revealing bikinis she has when I thought she didnt like being that revealing anymore idk i'm probably just overthinking it :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Drunkerella91 said:

I asked this in a different thread already but who was in charge for the creative concept for POM? Someone needs to be the piece in between Production/Britney and the costume designers. Who commissioned the costumes? Does Britney have a stylist?

at the beginning they had this designer that used to make outfits for drag queens.

The later outfits most of them seemed to come from specific stores, as in, they weren't specifically designed for Britney. Some fan once said that at the backstage tour they told them the Circus jacket was actually two short jackets sewn together to make it look longer :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I think this outfit from the 2017 tour was found on some online store

giphy.gif

they also had a team of ladies that would cut or sew pieces together according to Britney's wishes or something like that, I think Felicia was the one that told a fan how it worked.

And yeah, it was Britney who destroyed the yellow 17 outfit. 

Well, it looks like she just re-uses tights and didn't care if they suited the leotards anyway. If she didn't keep the tights, they probably threw them out (which is a good idea after dancing a lot in them, and I'm guessing they weren't new at the time because they weren't suitable purchases for these outfits).

The mis-matched tights bother me. Have they been discussed in their own thread?

I don't want to be too negative about Brit, but this case is so obviously bad, it's almost wrong to say nothing. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I agree that some of her looks were HIDEOUS but sparkling leotards and oberknee boots are a trend for a while now. At least for performance..... Beyonce, JLo, Katy Perry etc

I think this will change again and Britney will wear something different. I work as a costume designer myself (hence the question about her stylist 🤣), I get a lot of requests for this kind of outfits. 

Archived