Where Are The Pom Costumes?

HIM

3 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I can’t at how awful the POM costumes were. She had a few decent ones but for a star of her caliber it was an insult to have her out there looking like a cheap stripper every night

3 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

As someone who went....they weren’t there lol

my guess is that they were returned to AliExpress

Exactly I came to comment  the same thing

didnt Marco Marco make some of the outfits for Pom 1.0

the same company known for their tacky drag queen outfits :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

23 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

Costumes? Most of them are just shirts and panties and a bikini mixed. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: I think she purposely looked like a mess to boycott the brand, her mind. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme::messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Let’s hope her dancing was included in that 

:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Haha 1

not pom having 3 versions whit every version being cheaper then the last, shorter and messier. pom 2 has some amazing outfits but im really not a fan of the swimsuit line  
pom 1 :

Spoiler

Pin on Britney SpearsBritney Spears 'close to signing $12m deal' to extend Las Vegas residency  for two more years | Daily Mail Onlinela-xpm-photo-2013-dec-29-la-et-ms-reviewBritney Spears Piece Of Me Laser Pics -28 | GotCelebBritney Spears Performs at Piece of Me Opening Night in Las Vegas -  December 2013 • CelebMafia

pom 2 : the start was indeed sparkling 

Spoiler

Pin on Piece of meBritney Spears has fans fuming over a pair of Louboutin shoes |  Lifestylehotblog.comBritney Spears has HAD IT with your lip-syncing accusationsTina Smithers | writer & editorhttp://mizhollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Screen-Shot-2016-02-16-at-3.00.43-PM.jpgPin on Britney SpearsBritney Spears - Performs on Stage For Her 'Piece Of Me' Show in Las Vegas  6/17/2016 • CelebMafiapiece of me leotards - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | ExhaleBRITNEY SPEARS Performs at Piece of Me Show in Las Vegas 02/13/2016 –  HawtCelebs

pom tour: the worst has yet to come 

Spoiler

4F5FF17100000578-0-image-a-19_1535182848Britney Spears piece of me tour Blackpool Featuring: Britney Spears,  Blackpool Where: Blackpool, United Kingdom When: 01 Sep 2018 Credit:  WENN.com Stock Photo - AlamyPhotos leak from Britney's 2013 Shape Magazine photoshoot - Entertainment  News - Gaga DailyBritney Spears: Performing at her Piece of Me -55 | GotCelebBritney Spears - Performing at Her 'Piece of Me' Residency in Las Vegas  1/11/ 2017 • CelebMafiaBritney Spears - Performs on "Piece Of Me" Tour in Blackpool 09/01/2018 •  CelebMafia

5 minutes ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

not pom having 3 versions whit every version being cheaper then the last, shorter and messier. pom 2 has some amazing outfits but im really not a fan of the swimsuit line  
pom 1 :

Hide contents

Pin on Britney SpearsBritney Spears 'close to signing $12m deal' to extend Las Vegas residency  for two more years | Daily Mail Onlinela-xpm-photo-2013-dec-29-la-et-ms-reviewBritney Spears Piece Of Me Laser Pics -28 | GotCelebBritney Spears Performs at Piece of Me Opening Night in Las Vegas -  December 2013 • CelebMafia

pom 2 : the start was indeed sparkling 

pom tour: the worst has yet to come 

Hide contents

4F5FF17100000578-0-image-a-19_1535182848Britney Spears piece of me tour Blackpool Featuring: Britney Spears,  Blackpool Where: Blackpool, United Kingdom When: 01 Sep 2018 Credit:  WENN.com Stock Photo - AlamyPhotos leak from Britney's 2013 Shape Magazine photoshoot - Entertainment  News - Gaga DailyBritney Spears: Performing at her Piece of Me -55 | GotCelebBritney Spears - Performing at Her 'Piece of Me' Residency in Las Vegas  1/11/ 2017 • CelebMafiaBritney Spears - Performs on "Piece Of Me" Tour in Blackpool 09/01/2018 •  CelebMafia

I regret wearing my glasses today

• Haha 2