Where Are The Pom Costumes?

HIM

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

When whoever was in charge of Thw Zone was looking at old outfits, there was a room that had every old outfit and my guess is that it’s either there or some kind of storage unit

As someone who went....they weren’t there lol

my guess is that they were returned to AliExpress

3 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I can’t at how awful the POM costumes were. She had a few decent ones but for a star of her caliber it was an insult to have her out there looking like a cheap ******** every night

3 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

As someone who went....they weren’t there lol

my guess is that they were returned to AliExpress

Exactly I came to comment  the same thing

didnt Marco Marco make some of the outfits for Pom 1.0

the same company known for their tacky drag queen outfits :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

23 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

Costumes? Most of them are just shirts and panties and a bikini mixed. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: I think she purposely looked like a mess to boycott the brand, her mind. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme::messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Let’s hope her dancing was included in that 

:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

not pom having 3 versions whit every version being cheaper then the last, shorter and messier. pom 2 has some amazing outfits but im really not a fan of the swimsuit line  
pom 1 :

Spoiler

Pin on Britney SpearsBritney Spears 'close to signing $12m deal' to extend Las Vegas residency  for two more years | Daily Mail Onlinela-xpm-photo-2013-dec-29-la-et-ms-reviewBritney Spears Piece Of Me Laser Pics -28 | GotCelebBritney Spears Performs at Piece of Me Opening Night in Las Vegas -  December 2013 • CelebMafia

pom 2 : the start was indeed sparkling 

Spoiler

Pin on Piece of meBritney Spears has fans fuming over a pair of Louboutin shoes |  Lifestylehotblog.comBritney Spears has HAD IT with your lip-syncing accusationsTina Smithers | writer & editorhttp://mizhollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Screen-Shot-2016-02-16-at-3.00.43-PM.jpgPin on Britney SpearsBritney Spears - Performs on Stage For Her 'Piece Of Me' Show in Las Vegas  6/17/2016 • CelebMafiapiece of me leotards - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | ExhaleBRITNEY SPEARS Performs at Piece of Me Show in Las Vegas 02/13/2016 –  HawtCelebs

pom tour: the worst has yet to come 

Spoiler

4F5FF17100000578-0-image-a-19_1535182848Britney Spears piece of me tour Blackpool Featuring: Britney Spears,  Blackpool Where: Blackpool, United Kingdom When: 01 Sep 2018 Credit:  WENN.com Stock Photo - AlamyPhotos leak from Britney's 2013 Shape Magazine photoshoot - Entertainment  News - Gaga DailyBritney Spears: Performing at her Piece of Me -55 | GotCelebBritney Spears - Performing at Her 'Piece of Me' Residency in Las Vegas  1/11/ 2017 • CelebMafiaBritney Spears - Performs on "Piece Of Me" Tour in Blackpool 09/01/2018 •  CelebMafia

5 minutes ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

not pom having 3 versions whit every version being cheaper then the last, shorter and messier. pom 2 has some amazing outfits but im really not a fan of the swimsuit line  
pom 1 :

Hide contents

Pin on Britney SpearsBritney Spears 'close to signing $12m deal' to extend Las Vegas residency  for two more years | Daily Mail Onlinela-xpm-photo-2013-dec-29-la-et-ms-reviewBritney Spears Piece Of Me Laser Pics -28 | GotCelebBritney Spears Performs at Piece of Me Opening Night in Las Vegas -  December 2013 • CelebMafia

pom 2 : the start was indeed sparkling 

pom tour: the worst has yet to come 

Hide contents

4F5FF17100000578-0-image-a-19_1535182848Britney Spears piece of me tour Blackpool Featuring: Britney Spears,  Blackpool Where: Blackpool, United Kingdom When: 01 Sep 2018 Credit:  WENN.com Stock Photo - AlamyPhotos leak from Britney's 2013 Shape Magazine photoshoot - Entertainment  News - Gaga DailyBritney Spears: Performing at her Piece of Me -55 | GotCelebBritney Spears - Performing at Her 'Piece of Me' Residency in Las Vegas  1/11/ 2017 • CelebMafiaBritney Spears - Performs on "Piece Of Me" Tour in Blackpool 09/01/2018 •  CelebMafia

I regret wearing my glasses today

Archived