An Australian man, is interviewed on His Madonna collection worth to be 2,000,000 In Australian currency.

Spicechinodiva

They're are fans and then they are the ones that have to have everything of their favorite pop idol from all over the world..

A Madonna fan is interviewed on Australian television saying her 1984 appearance on Tops of the pops changed his life and he found his hero in The Detroit native saying nobody was liked her at that time. 

His collection spans the entire house he lives in..

In British pounds He spent 900K on Anything officially Madonna. 

But , In Australian currency that translates to 2,000,000 dollars, and I'm quite in US dollars that's 1.2 Million..

The fact that nobody collects like this anyone is proving it's a dying breed itself,  the devoted stan who has to have everything of their favorite artist. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this on the The Morning Show and nearly died :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Epic. That’s a truly dedicated fan! If I had that sort of money to spend on Britney merch, I would :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Just a correction though, the show was Aussie, he isn’t. And £900k is roughly $1.6million AUD, which is $1.2million USD :)

Archived