Food ruined by absurd comments and movie scenes..

Spicechinodiva

Has anybody ever said something about what you're eating, or watching a movie and the scene is too gruesome that when you look at your food, it's gone, the love for it forever..

#1 Corn beef hash..

Who doesn't love the traditional Irish dinner of Corn beef and Cabbage on st Patrick's day.

Well the southerners have a great breakfast corn beef hash. 

I was enjoying it,  but then my ex Mom said "eating dog food I see"..

Put the fork down, threw the whole thing in the trash, and went to the front loops instead. 

Let's just say Grandpa wanted to kill her, cos that meant his favorite breakfast item was now banned thx to my therapist saying 

"If something is ruined for him, like food or drinks, best to not buy it anymore so triggers don't happen"

Taco bell bean burritos twice..

Once got called a baby diaper, then saw ****** scene where the guys stomach was literally melting cos of the acid. 

What food has been forever ruined cos of family or friends or a movie scene 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None. I don't care about the opinions of others when it comes to what I like. People have told me many times about certain things I eat are disgusting but Im just like...eh whatever. If they don't like it, no ones forcing THEM to eat it. 

I do think eating food while watching something gruesome is a bit much but it never scars me for life to the point where I won't eat the said dish again.

Archived