2008 article about a reporter Jamie threatned with a knife in 2002 spilled a lot of tea about the isolation, pressure and anxiety Britney felt since the beginning of the conservatorship

I just think it's ironic how Britney worked her tush off for years to support herself and her family and when she had a moment of crisis, she lost all of her basic rights. On the other hand, Jamie is an alcoholic abusive slob who was more interested in what his daughters could provide for him rather than being a present father, and he had one brief moment of clarity where he got Britney out of a bad situation, and somehow he's a martyr. 

It's like the media's stuck in a 2008 moment where Jamie rescued Britney and she's a wayward child who needed her daddy to intervene, never mind the fact that she's proven herself to be a capable performer/mother/individual, whereas Jamie abused his power over Britney and physically abused Britney's son, yet people still think of him as the hero in this story, because according to Lou with a law degree Vivian, Jamie is the hero and everyone else is a villain. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Love 7
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, PZHSB said:

He had Britney memorabilia on every inch of his walls. He’s obsessed with her. She is his prize that he likes to show off. This was a very disturbing article. 

Remember that story of him getting drunk in 2002 with two strangers and offering them jobs at Britney's restaurant? She was the only thing he could brag about in his miserable and unnecessary life. 

10 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I still can’t believe this happened to her and keeps going. I’m 100% sure that without the conservatorship abuse she’s been trough, she would be the “old Britney” that we all knew. 
She’s literally enslaved, abused and held prisoner against her will. So devastating.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

This is what's so heartbreaking - if Jamie really cared about Britney, if ANYONE DID, they would have made adjustments to the conservatorship based on Britney's state of mind. Instead, her team and father (I use that term loosely) took advantage of her situation to ensure that she would regress to a childlike state where she had no choice but to rely on her captors. It's a disgusting abuse of power and I hope that one day these people realize that she's no better off than she was when the paparazzi were antagonizing her to the point of breakdown. At least that were honest about using Britney. The fact that her own father peddled this narrative for all this time in the interest of "doing what's best for Britney" is nauseating.  

• Love 2
  • Like 3
38 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

What always gets to me is she already realized. It’s why she fired everyone in 2006/2007. They literally used a mother’s children against her to make her succumb to her. It makes me so fkn sick aaaahhhhhhh

According to Sam Lutfi, when she started talking to Lynne again after 7 months, it was bc of him, but I think their relationship was still strained anyway. If only Britney knew, she would put a RO against them. I don't think Jamie would have orchestrated this whole scam of cship if he couldn't get near Britney. There are so many evidences that these kids were used against her since the moment she filed for divorce by Kevin and her own family. It's so ****ed up. And they used them to get what they wanted from her (working and getting more money off her) for like 10 years. I wonder how she was able to cope with all that tbh. Her family and Kevin are ******* vile, I have no empathy for none of them. They destroyed her life bc of money, a money that they weren't even entitled to to begin with, what makes everything just worse. 

43 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

They’re clearly too powerful to be properly jailed. Of course I’d love that too, but they 1) would never get in 2) wouldn’t have a hard time in there. I’d rather never see this happen to anyone else / have them not be able to enjoy their thefts

Someone needed to leak smt that would make the whole thing blow, like an expose with NYT writing an article about it, but at this point I doubt that. All these people are complicit to this **** and they will continue to sacrifice Britney to save their ***** and to continue to have control over her life. I don't have much hope left that justice will be done tbh. I wonder if she ever will get out of this :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Someone needed to leak smt that would make the whole thing blow, like an expose with NYT writing an article about it, but at this point I doubt that. All these people are complicit to this **** and they will continue to sacrifice Britney to save their ***** and to continue to have control over her life. I don't have much hope left that justice will be done tbh. I wonder if she ever will get out of this :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

As a practicing lawyer, I'm cautiously optimistic that she will. There's just been too much made public for her situation to continue as is. However, I don't think justice will be done in the sense that there are so many individuals who have contributed to her predicament - doctors, judges, lawyers, etc. I'd be fine with them making Jamie the sacrificial lamb even though it's unlikely that any of the major players will face real consequences. That being said, I have a good feeling that it's only going to get better for Britney from here, and as long as she has her voice to speak out on what she wants to tell, I'll consider that a win for our girl :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Bundy said:

Shortly after her X Factor appearance, thousands of fans crammed into London’s Astoria club to see her, only to be informed she was ‘too shy’ to go on stage.

I remember this, although it wasn't in Astoria, it was in Heaven. I was living in London back in the day and rumors were flying around all day that Britney was going to be there, maybe perform, that night. My friend and I ran around soho to find a flyer, cause we couldn't get in the club without one. The queue to get in was SO long! I mean, the place was always busy, but i'd never seen it like that before, and i've never seen it like that again (although i haven't been there for years now). 

We finally got in and it was PACKED. Like, the only way to move was to let yourself be carried by the crowd. There's a stage in the main room of the club, which i assume was supposed to be left empty so Britney could appear, but the greedy club people let too many people in and the stage was taken over by people dancing. After a while, i cant remember if someone announced it on the mic, or if it was just people spreading the word, but it was said that she had left the club because she was (rightfully) concerned for her safety. People started booing, it was terrible. I still had fun though! 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, John0164 said:

stuff like this needs to be mainstream and brought to people in charge of these new documentaries coming out.. it should be on the news...  

Just quoting this for emphasis!! Massive attention to Britney's case gives her the best shot at regaining her freedom. I'm not crying :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, britneyluv said:

As a practicing lawyer, I'm cautiously optimistic that she will. There's just been too much made public for her situation to continue as is. However, I don't think justice will be done in the sense that there are so many individuals who have contributed to her predicament - doctors, judges, lawyers, etc. I'd be fine with them making Jamie the sacrificial lamb even though it's unlikely that any of the major players will face real consequences. That being said, I have a good feeling that it's only going to get better for Britney from here, and as long as she has her voice to speak out on what she wants to tell, I'll consider that a win for our girl :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

My fear is that thinking only about money once again (to Britney resume her career) and to manipulate her one more time that this is the best for her and the cship will be different from now on without her dad, they will only kick Jamie out but nothing will actually change for her. Some fans are already buying that if she wants to remain the cship in place only with a different conservator, they will support her. It's the whole campaign LFB and that #SupportBritney are doing. The thing is, while she's still under this chip we actually cant know her real feelings. Maybe she doesn't even know after all the isolation, manipulation, control, gaslighting and threats. Imagine living like this for 13 years and fighting alone without a lawyer u picked and without access to ur own money and midia. It must be tiring. I fear she might end up giving in after Jamie is out and then will work again. I can't support this scam anymore, I don't care who becomes her conservator tbh. 

12 hours ago, Irret said:

I remember this, although it wasn't in Astoria, it was in Heaven. I was living in London back in the day and rumors were flying around all day that Britney was going to be there, maybe perform, that night. My friend and I ran around soho to find a flyer, cause we couldn't get in the club without one. The queue to get in was SO long! I mean, the place was always busy, but i'd never seen it like that before, and i've never seen it like that again (although i haven't been there for years now). 

We finally got in and it was PACKED. Like, the only way to move was to let yourself be carried by the crowd. There's a stage in the main room of the club, which i assume was supposed to be left empty so Britney could appear, but the greedy club people let too many people in and the stage was taken over by people dancing. After a while, i cant remember if someone announced it on the mic, or if it was just people spreading the word, but it was said that she had left the club because she was (rightfully) concerned for her safety. People started booing, it was terrible. I still had fun though! 

Didn't the owner of the club bashed her a whole ago blaming her for saying she would perform and then not doing? If someone really promised him that, ofc it wasn't Larry. Who knows what he said to the guy, but maybe he didn't even inform Britney first about performing there. I'm glad u still had a good time besides all the chaos and mess the whole thing was. 

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

My fear is that thinking only about money once again (to Britney resume her career) and to manipulate her one more time that this is the best for her and the cship will be different from now on without her dad, they will only kick Jamie out but nothing will actually change for her. Some fans are already buying that if she wants to remain the cship in place only with a different conservator, they will support her. It's the whole campaign LFB and that #SupportBritney are doing. The thing is, while she's still under this chip we actually cant know her real feelings. Maybe she doesn't even know after all the isolation, manipulation, control, gaslighting and threats. Imagine living like this for 13 years and fighting alone without a lawyer u picked and without access to ur own money and midia. It must be tiring. I fear she might end up giving in after Jamie is out and then will work again. I can't support this scam anymore, I don't care who becomes her conservator tbh. 

Totally agree with you 100%. I hate discussing any mental issues Britney may have that could qualify her for a conservatorship, because she has chosen not to make those public. However, there definitely needs to be some kind of review by independent parties (new doctors, judges, etc.) to determine whether this is what she truly needs. It's tragic that, like you said, Britney may not even know how to feel after all the isolation and gaslighting. I think if Jamie truly cared, he would have made sure that the conservatorship was constantly being reassessed in order to make sure that it was right for Britney. Whether that meant easing restrictions, making adjustments, or gradually ending it altogether, it's clear that what may have started as a well-intentioned, if not fully informed, way to keep Britney safe has been abused so much that it's become just another way for people to take advantage of Britney. 

Jamie should have been constantly working with lawyers and doctors to figure out what was best for Britney as her state of mind changed, and this clearly didn't happen. For him to use some excuse about the courts is nothing more than a red herring. Trust me, court proceedings can move pretty slowly unless you actively petition for them to do otherwise. There may have been periodic reviews scheduled by the court, but that's simply a formality. In an ideal situation, Jamie should have been working with the best professionals that Britney's money could buy to ensure that she was protected but not unnecessarily restricted. I'm sure his attorneys would have no problem petitioning the court for an adjustment of the conservatorship based on Britney's current mental state, but I guess it was easier to keep her quiet while she worked her tail off to keep the money train rolling. 

Whatever issues Britney may have, there's absolutely no way that the conservatorship should still be so restrictive. Britney is capable of touring, learning intricate dance moves, giving interviews, and keeping her kids safe when they are in her custody. Was there ever any mention of her sons being in danger under Britney's watch? No - not until Jamie lost his temper at Preston, which shows that clearly they're in better hands with Britney than her supposed savior who swears he knows what's best for her. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Totally agree with you 100%. I hate discussing any mental issues Britney may have that could qualify her for a conservatorship, because she has chosen not to make those public. However, there definitely needs to be some kind of review by independent parties (new doctors, judges, etc.) to determine whether this is what she truly needs. It's tragic that, like you said, Britney may not even know how to feel after all the isolation and gaslighting. I think if Jamie truly cared, he would have made sure that the conservatorship was constantly being reassessed in order to make sure that it was right for Britney. Whether that meant easing restrictions, making adjustments, or gradually ending it altogether, it's clear that what may have started as a well-intentioned, if not fully informed, way to keep Britney safe has been abused so much that it's become just another way for people to take advantage of Britney. 

Jamie should have been constantly working with lawyers and doctors to figure out what was best for Britney as her state of mind changed, and this clearly didn't happen. For him to use some excuse about the courts is nothing more than a red herring. Trust me, court proceedings can move pretty slowly unless you actively petition for them to do otherwise. There may have been periodic reviews scheduled by the court, but that's simply a formality. In an ideal situation, Jamie should have been working with the best professionals that Britney's money could buy to ensure that she was protected but not unnecessarily restricted. I'm sure his attorneys would have no problem petitioning the court for an adjustment of the conservatorship based on Britney's current mental state, but I guess it was easier to keep her quiet while she worked her tail off to keep the money train rolling. 

Whatever issues Britney may have, there's absolutely no way that the conservatorship should still be so restrictive. Britney is capable of touring, learning intricate dance moves, giving interviews, and keeping her kids safe when they are in her custody. Was there ever any mention of her sons being in danger under Britney's watch? No - not until Jamie lost his temper at Preston, which shows that clearly they're in better hands with Britney than her supposed savior who swears he knows what's best for her. 

I don't think Jamie ever had good intentions. He was trashing her to the media in 2007 and she was pushing her family away. From stories Lynne and Britney's former assistant said, Sam had connections to Kevin or the Spears. Like she said, I do believe she was set up. Her family wanted to control her bc I bet she probably wasnt giving them money while she wasnt speaking to them. 

Her rights were violated from the start and the fact they only have talked about money and her career since the beginning. He didn't spare her from the public eye after she was put under the cship and right away she was already working. It doesn't make sense. I dont care what she might have but the fact is she's under a cship for people who can't provide for themselves, yet she can and can for many others? They can't have both ways. Like a famous British psychologist said, if her mental health doesn't/isn't better, is probably bc of the cship itself. I mean, just imagine what all that isolation and gaslighting can do to a person. Just see how she was so sound minded on FTR. 

Another huge red flag is the fact they put Jamie in charge, someone who never got along with her, that failed every business he tried and had a drinking problem and abusive past. If they cared about her, they would have tried to help her supporting her to do therapy or smt, even Lynne said she thought Britney had post partum depression and what she did was siding with Kevin to tell her to to go rehab, what pissed off Britney bc Kevin wasn't allowing her to see the kids after ***** were planted in Britneys house. 

Britney can't have dementia, so whatever else she has don't qualify her for a cship when there are people like Mariah and Demi managing their lives while they also have issues. 

Imo they used Britney's mistakes and kids against her and they refuse to let her go and allow her to grow bc keeping Britney in this child state mind, she needs them and they continue in charge of her fortune. They destroyed her bc of greed, bc they feel entitled to her fortune and whatever comes with her career. There were another things they could have done to help her without stripping her off her rights at only 26 years when she just had two babies back to back. I don't think they want to help her at all and tbh the cship she's under isn't for people that can be rehabilitated to thrive on their own, so I don't think they ever had any plans of letting her go once they put the money on her fortune and businesses affairs. 

At this point I don't even know if Britney even decided to not share it bc her dad didn't want to share the things about her estate too and according Ingham she wanted it. Her family love to sweep things under the rug to keep pretending everything is fine and the cship is great, it has been like this since the beginning. 

Everyone around Britney benefit from her situation, no one will want this to stop. Britney has to pay for people that are fighting against her, how is that fair? She was isolated, manipulated, threatened and drugged, so she would comply. But from some things she said and we heard, she tried to call them out before. Her case is so corrupt, I really keep wondering if nothing will ever change. Imo this isn't keeping someone safe, it's like putting a wild animal who was hurt in a cage saying this way he won't get killed by hunters and other animals ever again. And the people who said they would protect her with this bs of cship are clearly abusing their power over her. Tbh Idk how her life is any better than 2007 when she doesn't even see her kids that much anymore too. I can't even imagine having worked since I was a child, being independent since as a teenager, helping my whole family and then my own family doing this to me. Not even being able to buy smt without other people approving first or seeing whoever I wanted to see, being treated like a child for most of my adult life while Im a mom of two teenager boys and having them being used against me so other people could get more money off me or making me work for them. They broke her, her story is one of the saddest ever. 

Kevin's shady lawyer praised her bc she took the boys out of Jamie's out to Kevin's. He said she was responsible, yada yada, but she was still barely seeing them even after that, even after Jamie stepping out as her personal conservator. Now he giving interviews praising the cship. None of these people are working for what's best for her, but whats best for them.

The fact Jamie was talking about Britney resuming her career while she tries to kick him out is all I need to know about him. Hes all about power and control and saving his own *** and other people's *****, no matter what this costs to Britney. If he cared about her would he be complaining about Britney not going to the zone for 1m ant then giving 500k to Lou while Britney refuses to work bc of him? He called her a little sick girl in 2007, yet he doesn't think fighting against him on court won't make her feel bad, anxious or whatever? He doesn't want to give her the only thing she's asking him, even tho it's her money, but ofc he think he's entitled to just how he loves to say he has been great for her finances, career and even says "our fans". He prefers Britney not taking to him than to step down as she wants. He will drag this **** until he dies for all he care, he won't give her any peace and won't let this go no matter what. In a fair world, she would get out of this mess and his crazy *** would be under a cship or in a prison. 

• 10 months later...