The first half of 2013 was her peak

Sakisbitch

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Yes agreed. this was when she broke up with Jason and started going out with David!

Def not a coincidence... Just remember her engagement party one year before:

8a523a924930b5791eec525c7093.jpg

And her first appearance post-breakup:

fe41aa28285a3a6264499200916afc1a.jpg

The pictures speak for themselves. Co-conservator Jason Trawick is not that innocent.

Still confuses me to this day why she wanted to mess around with her lips... Botox I can understand, everyone does it, but lip fillers to the point where it affected her mouth shape? So confusing.

I know I’m a guy and shouldn’t be commenting on women’s appearance, but from human to human that was just the wrong choice and really did a number on her. 

Also there was no need for that second nose job in 2013/2014. Period. She should have stopped in 2015 before the ‘smile’ appeared at most.

Love her as I do, tea is tea 

35 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Still confuses me to this day why she wanted to mess around with her lips... Botox I can understand, everyone does it, but lip fillers to the point where it affected her mouth shape? So confusing.

I know I’m a guy and shouldn’t be commenting on women’s appearance, but from human to human that was just the wrong choice and really did a number on her. 

Also there was no need for that second nose job in 2013/2014. Period. She should have stopped in 2015 before the ‘smile’ appeared at most.

Love her as I do, tea is tea 

during 2012, so many fans were saying she need to get cosmetic surgery, and then they all regretted it. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Archived