2000s Music Corner: Favorite Jessica Simpson single?

Favorite Jessica Simpson single?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jessica-Simpson-This-Is-the-Remix.jpg

SUCCESSICA ALLAH LEGENDSON, 6x platinum singer, songwriter, fashionista, best-selling author and the entrepreneur of a billion dollar empire, has one of the most timeless and excellent pop discographies that many pop girls only dream they had. F4B3B154-FF02-41D1-9465-9BA699F2E7B6.png

While her commercial music career was somewhat short-lived, her catalogue remains untouched which includes some of the greatest pop anthems over the last 25 years and that's on PURRR. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

So Exhale, what are you waiting for? Get to work r@+$ and vote for your favorite anthem. :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Links for each song provided below for any of you uncultured swines who needs a listen :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I Wanna Love You Forever (1999)

Spoiler

Where You Are (2000)

Spoiler

I Think I'm In Love With You (2000)

Spoiler

Irresistible / Irresistible So So Def Remix (2001)

Spoiler

A Little Bit (2001)

Spoiler

Sweetest Sin (2003)

Spoiler

With You (2003)

Spoiler

Take My Breath Away (2004)

Spoiler

Angels (2004)

Spoiler

These Boots Are Made For Walkin' (2005)

Spoiler

A Public Affair (2006)

Spoiler

I Belong To Me (2006)

Spoiler

Come On Over (2008)

Spoiler

Remember That (2008)

Spoiler

My Only Wish (2010)

Spoiler

979FD5C4-88FA-417C-9816-35A081B11E73.jpeg.e79b2cd4ec20bbaa2fdae60bc1b2ee20.jpeg

• Love 5
  • Haha 2

Ddd I think the video for My Only Wish is geoblocked in my country. 

Anyway if I had to pick one, then A Public Affair. It was one of the first songs I heard by Jessica (either that or With You) and it's such a feelgood disco bawp! It's a shame it flopped.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Even though you can’t pick just one Successica favorite :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

An ode to New York Times Bestseller, fashion empire legend, more famous than the internet, Successica Legendson :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Let’s not forget her underrated deep cuts 

Successica who got spun like a burger baby right round, round, round

Successica who took us to church 

Successica who gave Mariah a run for Christmas queensica 

BlandImperfectDuckling-max-1mb.gif

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

imagine your little sister coming along and getting a couple of them.

Hold up. Let’s get a few things straight before you wanna read. Ashlee is amazing and deserved her number one. She had a number one cause she deserved her number one and if she wanted more number ones she could have them because she is what? Sickening. Other girls couldn’t have a number because they are not that kind of girl. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, VCTR said:

Hold up. Let’s get a few things straight before you wanna read. Ashlee is amazing and deserved her number one. She had a number one cause she deserved her number one and if she wanted more number ones she could have them because she is what? Sickening. Other girls couldn’t have a number because they are not that kind of girl. 

Sis I bought her albums on release date :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: I still listen to Autobiography, I Am Me & Bittersweet World :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Andddd @VCTR I never said they were undeserved as a matter of fact. I suggested Jessica should’ve had one before Ashlee did considering she had released several albums before then :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I was just kidding. I didn’t REALLY thing you were trying to shade anyone. If I did, I a) would have probably eye rolled and stayed silent b) wouldn’t have just paraphrased another speech. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, VCTR said:

I was just kidding. I didn’t REALLY thing you were trying to shade anyone. If I did, I a) would have probably eye rolled and stayed silent b) wouldn’t have just paraphrased another speech. 

I was clutching my pearls like does he not know I had Ashlee posters on my walls and mourned when Outta My Head flopped :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block