SZA says Doja Cat is going to be Britney Spears

Do you agree? SZA thinks Doja Cat will be the next Britney Spears. Via V Mag:

SZA: Are you ready to be Britney Spears? Cause that’s where you’re headed. Do you know that? You’re going to be a ****ing global, like, number one sensation. Cause there’s never been anybody like you. You’re literally about to be Britney Spears, and I can’t wait.

Doja Cat: I just want to have the moment to say “It’s Doja, *****.”

Am I missing smt? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Since Britney's debut almost 23 years ago, how many people were compared to her or said to be the next Britney?

Christina, Jessica, Mandy, Shakira, Rihanna, Gaga, Miley, Selena, Taylor, Ariana, Billie, etc. No shade to these girls and I even like some of them, but there will never be another Britney and that's why since her debut no other artist surpassed her fame, star power, sales, impact, influence and phenomenon and pop culture moments but I disgress. 

I guess it's a compliment anyway that SZA compares being a global and number one sensation to Britney, so there's that. sza-tells-doja-cat-cat-shes-on-her-way-to-becoming-the-next-britney-spears.jpg.af3eb1bd0f0e50df713700330885361c.jpg

Related:

26 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Why are you guys so negative tho? This just proves how Britney's influence still is alive in the pop music industry. It is a freaking compliment saying that you will become as big as a global sensation as Britney Spears. Ya'll need to take a break from being so negative, it is really concerning lol.

Didn't you kno? Exhale THRIVES on negative energy and it's quite sad! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also, yeah I really can see Doja Cat transform the rap industry and she will just be releasing her sophomore effort soon! Say So alone has established her name globally so I can't wait for her to dominate the female rap scene. Queen Nicki, would be so proud of her heir :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I love how everyone is rooting for Doja’s success even though she doesn’t have many hit songs. I of course support her ‘cause she’s the realest female rapper right now and she’s sweet and talented and you can see Nicki’s influences in her music, but she has to WERK WERK WERK! Give us the rap songs and prove yourself as a female rapper! 

As for SZA’ comparison with Britney, girl relax. Stream Good Days tho for clear skin and throat. :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

• Love 2

Um y’all are rude. First off, they recognized Britney as the GLOBAL SENSATION that she is. Second off, Doja Cat is very talented. She’s one of the rare artists nowadays that cares about putting on a show with aesthetics and a vision. She can sing and rap. She’s creative as hell. Doja Cat will be a main pop girl with her new album, just wait :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Those are some bold statements. I wonder how much her team paid him for that promo. He says there has never been anyone like her, yet says she will be Britney. Faulty comparison. It is a nice, if not overhyped compliment.

Good luck to her. Hope her career doesn't take a stumble.finish line friday GIF

Jk that is really nice of him. I have enjoyed performances I have seen of her. All 2 of them.