GRAMMYs 2021 Performers Topic: Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Dua Lipa, Harry Styles, Billie Eilish and more

2 hours ago, MonAmour said:

Your faves suck.

For someone who is crying about being “stalked” just because I called you out ONCE on your consistently hateful rhetoric, you sure ran FAST to my mentions. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: 

Next time you want to cry about being the victim, try leaving that same person alone when you weren’t mentioned or called out or brought into this conversation in any way whatsoever. Imagine being that spiteful when you could just remain unbothered like me. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

For someone who is crying about being “stalked” just because I called you out ONCE on your consistently hateful rhetoric, you sure ran FAST to my mentions. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: 

Next time you want to cry about being the victim, try leaving that same person alone when you weren’t mentioned or called out or brought into this conversation in any way whatsoever. Imagine being that spiteful when you could just remain unbothered like me. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

You don’t seem unbothered. I was commenting on a post, I don’t know who you are. You seem to know me so well though. 

I was literally commenting on a post. Taylor swift sucks. Who are you? I don’t know you. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block