How do we petition Netflix to remaster DWAD Tour and post it?!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Isla said:

I mentioned this in a previous thread but if it was broadcast on HBO it would more likely be added to HBO Max. Unless they strike up a deal with Netflix for the sake of international fans.

DUH of course that makes sense, yes then let's petition them... maybe we can make a viral hashtag. and all just tweet

STREAM Britney's DWAD HBO Tour Special please!! #DWAD ??? I'm not good with twitter.. haha

3 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

OMG! lol. Great minds think alike ;) I own the DVD! But I don't own a DVD player.... This was her best best best. I might have to watch again now. 

Agree with you though.. This tour should be available on Netflix or Amazon Prime (via HBO). With the renewed interest in Britney and people remembering why they fell in love with her in the first place... This would be a hit!

9 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

DUH of course that makes sense, yes then let's petition them... maybe we can make a viral hashtag. and all just tweet

STREAM Britney's DWAD HBO Tour Special please!! #DWAD ??? I'm not good with twitter.. haha

I think a petition on Change.org could be better than posting about in on social media... 

12 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

18 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Wait my copy on vhs isn't HD?

But this is a great idea! Let's contact HBO Max.

It's easy just ask Jamie to file a Petition to Netflix.. You know he and Vivian are masters on that matter so the petition will likely get granted:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 hour ago, s&m said:

It's easy just ask Jamie to file a Petition to Netflix.. You know he and Vivian are masters on that matter so the petition will likely get granted:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yea we can ask Jamie to approve it. But we have to get in his good graces for him to agree. Someone write a letter starting with Dear Daddy,

Archived