The moment the conservatorship took a huge toll on Britney (2010)

reVolution

https://twitter.com/BritneyHiatus/status/1345894968347553796?s=09

On Sept./10, that day that she was seen crying, to me, it looked like she had been sentenced to prison for life.

I feel like after this, things started getting worst for her, and we can see it's repercussions at the beginning of FF era.

At least during "The Circus starring: Britney Spears", she was traveling the world, she was hopeful that she would be able to get out of the Con., as she was probably "promised".

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s not fair.

they said she had erratic behavior simply because she was a female 

None of her behavior was erratic, she was stocked by the paparazzi of course that would drive you crazy.

my baby brother is 7 and he watched some old clips of her being chased by the paps and he said “why are they doing this to her” 

she shaved her head so what! She went into a hair salon to get her head shaved. The woman said no so she said I will do it myself. Britney did nothing wrong and that woman should’ve did as she was told by her client and cut her hair. 

this situation makes me so angry she’s been through hell and back. I can only imagine the long term affects of all the *****. 

1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

After the C-ship was made permanent they drugged her up to make her comply. By 2011 she was like a literal zombie. It’s so sad.

2010 was the year everything changed. They killed the Britney we all knew and loved. Now she’s so scared of everything and everyone around her. 

That is exactly how I feel

Archived