Jessica Sutta from the PCD is pregnant with her first child + MORE!

16 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

Here we go again, another postponement. And despite not being important at all, she cant even be replaced because angry gays would tear Nicole apart.

What postponement are you talking about? No one is touring in 2021. Everyone seems to be postponing their concerts/projects/albums due to Covid. It's not because she's got pregnant that they're doing that. Secondly, no one's asking her to be replaced lmao Even she saif herself that the girls can do the tour without her if she's not fully recovered IF the tour happens this summer/fall (which again, I don't see it happening). So I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. 

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Happy for her but dead at “the show can go on without me” sis Nicole has been making sure the show goes on without all of y’all for nearly two decades :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

And yet, they all agreed to do the reunion (excluding Melody) and seemed genuinely happy about who's doing what, etc:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Also, Nicole and the PCD feed off from each other. We've seen that one doesn't exist without the other or if they do, they don't seem to have the same charisma/energy. They're stronger together for sure. But I think they need to address the whole singing situation and still have Nicole as the leader. I personally don't have an issue with it but people don't seem to like it.

The other girls should speak up about it and if they were to keep Nicole as the leader, they should change it to Nicole and the PCD - something they should've done since the beginning of their career as a group. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

And yet, they all agreed to do the reunion (excluding Melody) and seemed genuinely happy about who's doing what, etc:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Also, Nicole and the PCD feed off from each other. We've seen that one doesn't exist without the other or if they do, they don't seem to have the same charisma/energy. They're stronger together for sure. But I think they need to address the whole singing situation and still have Nicole as the leader. I personally don't have an issue with it but people don't seem to like it.

The other girls should speak up about it and if they were to keep Nicole as the leader, they should change it to Nicole and the PCD - something they should've done since the beginning of their career as a group. 

I love Nicole as a singer and the other as backups. I don’t need any change and you’re right, they all agreed except Melody so nobody should complain about it. Damn pandemic ruined my chance to see them live :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I love Nicole as a singer and the other as backups. I don’t need any change and you’re right, they all agreed except Melody so nobody should complain about it. Damn pandemic ruined my chance to see them live :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Don't give up on it just yet! There's still a chance but it might take a while! I just pray that they play their cards right and release something while we're waiting. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 2
7 hours ago, d3barr said:

and the PCD reunion is officially dead. 
still..... congrats to them 

Are you forgetting that Kim had her baby a few weeks before the X-Factor reunion?

Perhaps you should keep your se><ist opinions to yourself.

These women are some of the hardest workers in the industry, they'll be back.

• Love 1
On 3/7/2021 at 2:32 PM, Arthurfleck said:

Here we go again, another postponement. And despite not being important at all, she cant even be replaced because angry gays would tear Nicole apart.

Ummm excuse me? Jessica has more number one songs than Nicole as a solo artist. It might not be hot 100- but billboard is billboard... so what exactly are you implying? Because next to Nicole, Jessica has seen the most success out of the dolls. Nicole is only more famous because she has been a judge on TV for years, even starting in the TV show popstars gave her more time in the spotlight. 🤷‍♂️ Did u think a full blown reunion was going to happen in the midst of a global pandemic?

On 3/7/2021 at 2:32 PM, Arthurfleck said:

I want to follow up by saying I don’t dislike Nicole! The last comment may have sounded like that- but I just love Jessica and have followed her career for years. She really is a talented, beautiful girl.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block