Jessica Sutta from the PCD is pregnant with her first child + MORE!

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: Congratulations! Hope they're staying safe and healthy!:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: 

As for the 2021 tour, Jessica says:

“To all the people thinking the tour isn’t going to happen and spreading negativity on one of the most beautiful life events for me, that’s simply not true…

“This show will go on once this global pandemic subsides and it’s safe to do so hopefully by this summer/fall.

“I plan to come back 100% but if I can’t participate for some reason, the girls can go on without me until I can.”

The Daily Mail says that the Pxxsycat Dolls 'are reportedly close to signing a new management deal:'

'It has now been claimed that the girl-band have peaked the interest of Madonna and Britney Spears' management company, Maverick, as well as being in discussing with other big firms. 

A source said: 'The pandemic has hampered plans for The *****cat Dolls but as far as they are concerned, they're all raring to get going as soon as it's safe to do so.

'This new team is great news for them and they've got a handful of songs which they are plotting to release when they can all safely get together again.

'With half of the group in the UK and half in the US, it is tricky, but they are determined to release some singles in 2021.' 

Meanwhile, don't forget the BOP that React is and check these rehearsal videos:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Why are they so good omg!?!:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Dolls, we need more from you this year!:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:40111984-0-image-m-19_1615019864511.jpg.c8335f0520d9472a097d3d8565659b7c.jpg

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

No I haven't, have you?

I've always liked them but never thought about seeing them live, I think it'd be fun though!

I do! Can't wait to see them! I've heard that they put on an amazing show and I enjoy watching their live performances so I want to see them live! React got me real hyped up and now that we know they plan to release more music: it better be great stuff! Can't wait! Tickets were cheap when I bought them. I bought some good seats for 50 quid as the pit was sold out but I'm not a fan of big crowds anyways so. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I do! Can't wait to see them! I've heard that they put on an amazing show and I enjoy watching their live performances so I want to see them live! React got me real hyped up and now that we know they plan to release more music: it better be great stuff! Can't wait! Tickets were cheap when I bought them. I bought some good seats for 50 quid as the pit was sold out but I'm not a fan of big crowds anyways so. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I'm sure you'll have an amazing time!! Excited for you, has it officially been re-scheduled yet to 2022? 

I'd definitely look into going if I knew of other friends that'd want to go! I'm more of a casual fan but I do love watching their performances!

I loved all of their React performances, I loved the acoustic one too!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I'm sure you'll have an amazing time!! Excited for you, has it officially been re-scheduled yet to 2022? 

I'd definitely look into going if I knew of other friends that'd want to go! I'm more of a casual fan but I do love watching their performances!

Last time I checked, it still said June 2021 but I'm sure I'll get a notification soon. Can't see a tour happening in 2021 lol. The bad thing is that every artist is rescheduling and from what I know, it's really bad for some because if there aren't any available dates, they might be forced to cancel or reschedule even further in time. 

Ask around and go for the nostalgia! We need to make a thread once the tour launches. 

The React performances were all flawless! 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

So happy this p/ssycat will pushing a baby out of her p/ussycat! Babies are such precious blessings! Congrats Jessi!

It was nice hearing her sing - I'd love the girls to share more parts!

It's the only off-putting thing for me personally!

• Love 3
On 3/6/2021 at 4:28 PM, Slayer said:

Honestly I've seen a lot of artists live and they put on an effing show!

I saw them when they opened for Britney and it's pushed me into full obsession mode with them.

If you have the opportunity you should take it!

• Love 1

Jessica is my fave! If you don’t know any of her solo music just look her up, Jessica Sutta, or also J Sutta- I’m happy for her. 

>side note #1- I literally just watched The Search For The Next Doll  for probably the 50th time a couple days ago, it’s so good, it’s like a cis-female drag race. (Also watch this and Girlicious if u haven’t seen the seasons.

>side note #2- I have been doing the PCD workout from years ago EVERY SINGLE DAY. Lemme tell you, it’s a great workout, I’ve lost weight and I feel great! Can’t wait for more PCD!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, d3barr said:

and the PCD reunion is officially dead. 
still..... congrats to them 

What do you mean? They've confirmed that the tour is going to happen. Nicole disclosed that PCD will be her focus until the tour finishes. Of course, plans do change but currently they all seem willing to do the tour AND release more music. 

As for the reunion itself, they've promoted it as a 10-year anniversary so I wouldn't take it as if they're back as a group, ready to release albums. It's more like reliving their days once again, make some money from the anniversary, and give their fans a chance to see them once again. I'd probably say an EP of some sort but I can't see a whole new era happening. It's more for the nostalgia. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block