OK Magazine Cover 15th March 2021: "Britney's Revenge: 'My turn to talk'!"

2 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

I remember this cover. I was so glad to see a new photoshoot, but I was also surprised she released an interview for this particular magazine which constantly criticised her over the period 2005 - 2008. 

So maybe it's true that she revealed something to OK in 2021? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

This was team con's lack of good sense to allow Britney to cover that trashy magazine but maybe more reliable magazines didn't accept team con's bs of not letting the interviewers ask Britney many things. She was supposed to cover vanity fair back then, she even did the pics and the magazine was still scrapped bc they didn't agree with team con's **** of not allowing them to talk to Britney as ******* adults. 

Britney is very isolated and controlled now and this cover story seems so far fetched tbh, like its just to sell magazines. Even if it really had a close source next to Britney, I'd be someone from team con to paint her somehow, but considering what the magazine said, I doubt it. 

On 3/6/2021 at 6:18 PM, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I don't think she would ever refer to Justin as the 'cruel' ex:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

On 3/6/2021 at 7:32 PM, DougFrmBrazil said:

Hardly this is real. Britney is not the kind of person or never seemed like someone vying for revenge or destroy people’s life. This is another fake gossip to sell magazines.

No, Britney but Britney does it on her terms. She is brutally honest. She called Justin a " Wannabe Rockstar."Man, must she have been pissed about him.:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: (but some people think it is about Fred Durst,but with Lock Who´s Talking Now and Guilty are not more friendly)

On 3/7/2021 at 5:45 PM, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

LOL not Britney wanting to destroy Lindsay and Madonna :orangu_orangutan_ape:

but foreal these mags are such trash, can they all go bankrupt already

1 hour ago, bbbsss said:

not Britney going after Lilo and Madonna 

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Madonna lead Brit into Kabbala,so it she has strong reasons to be pissed.:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: By the way,was Chris into Kabbala too?:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:I can´t remember. And it is obviously that Madonna used Brit and Chris.