OK Magazine Cover 15th March 2021: "Britney's Revenge: 'My turn to talk'!"

The way I bought this at the grocery store the other day and just haven't read it yet lol

I didn't like the headlines. The media seems to be distracting from Britney's very disturbing situation by focusing in on petty **** like Justin and framing her father as an evil mastermind. Don't get me wrong, Jamie needs to be held accountable for his actions but to pin this entire situation on him is so unjust.

• Like 5

isn’t Ok! magazine fake? like... that’s always the magazine I grew up seeing at the grocery store and my mom would always buy People or Us weekly bc Ok magazine was a bunch of garbage.. one of the more sleazy tabloids.. also, can we reflect on all of the cover stories they’ve had of Britney prior to this: 

A1Xm+BEUjpL.jpg

this one in particular... idk ab you all but I say **** Ok! okurrr? granted People and Us weekly shared some extremely ****ed up **** ab Britney in the past too.. I do not trust any of them personally. 😪

• Like 1
12 hours ago, hillareet said:

isn’t Ok! magazine fake? like... that’s always the magazine I grew up seeing at the grocery store and my mom would always buy People or Us weekly bc Ok magazine was a bunch of garbage.. one of the more sleazy tabloids.. also, can we reflect on all of the cover stories they’ve had of Britney prior to this: 

A1Xm+BEUjpL.jpg

this one in particular... idk ab you all but I say **** Ok! okurrr? granted People and Us weekly shared some extremely ****ed up **** ab Britney in the past too.. I do not trust any of them personally. 😪

This is so ****ed up. It must have been literal mental torture for her back then. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, FeedTheStans said:

I read thr scans, and honestly it seems fake. There is no way Britney would do a TV tell all interview before she's free, her team/father would never allow that

While I agree it’s fake, just because Jamie wouldn’t allow it doesn’t mean Britney can’t rebel and find a way to get her story out.

Billy B says it's not him and this article is 99.99% false.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMJB5R4M4GXEY4eYnSuEQOnhirYAPSUUHxfoFE0/

@okmagazine @fixxingfates this cover story is 99.99% false and I had nothing to do with this story 👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻

I will never be “ a source close” or a “source” if I speak @britneyspears knows about it before hand and approves of it...

and my name will be noted. Chances are if anything comes from a unknown source it’s either bull****, propaganda or both.🤓❤️💃🌹

• Haha 1
On 3/7/2021 at 1:55 AM, studlygeorge said:

The way I bought this at the grocery store the other day and just haven't read it yet lol

I didn't like the headlines. The media seems to be distracting from Britney's very disturbing situation by focusing in on petty **** like Justin and framing her father as an evil mastermind. Don't get me wrong, Jamie needs to be held accountable for his actions but to pin this entire situation on him is so unjust.

Bc he was the 1 who said yes and went to court without even noticing Britney to become handler of everything she worked so hard. And this is not about saying good or bad dad. It is just about facts-his actions made Britney prisoner and she can't do anything about it. Like jamies lawyer said she never saw any1 get out. Why would u put u daughter in that if u know she can't get out. And it could end after temporary 1 but he made it permanent.